Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Where does it say there's a diversion?  The flight I thought he was on is currently over Ireland and due to land at Heathrow in 40 minutes.   

If so then he should be up here early afternoon with an announcement tonight if no Ashley spanners arrive from anywhere.

There isn’t. He’s making a joke because Napoli were rumoured to be interested in him.

Fucking hell

:lol:

Was a light hearted comment anyway but away from that, the flight landed at 7:35.  :lol:

Not many players of his mold have managed the jump from the MLS to the PL though. That worries me a bit.

I’ve said it before, this could potentially be the first successful MLS to Premier League transfer.

Landon Donovan was canny. Didn't Tim Howard also come straight in as well ?

Not many players of his mold have managed the jump from the MLS to the PL though. That worries me a bit.

I’ve said it before, this could potentially be the first successful MLS to Premier League transfer.

I don’t think Donovan was that much of a success really, also I should have specified that I meant outfield players.

I don’t think Donovan was that much of a success really, also I should have specified that I meant outfield players.

Clint Dempsey

He was successful enough that they brought him back for a second loan [period.

Clint Dempsey

Same as Donovan. Think he was average at best.

I dont think he's going to come straight in start pulling up tree's. He's going to need time, he's probably going to need to bulk up and work on his game. I actually think he might start fairly slow but its clear we're paying for potential here. Seem to remember Luka Modric taking time to develop at Spurs.

Clint Dempsey

Same as Donovan. Think he was average at best.

You expect too much , both are quality starter in EPL, you're not expecting we sign Hazard tier of player rite?  :lol: