Miguel Almirón

Deuce

I like the idea of the balance between Perez's work rate, Almiron's pace and trickery and Rondon's hold up play and goals. A bit more quality in CM and LWB and we could push towards towards safe mid-table.

I think that will be how Rafa will be thinking.

Would he likely take Atsu's place in this set up? Him and Perez around Rondon?

Imagine so, is he remotely quick? Couldn’t fathom the team getting slower.

From what I've read, pace is his standout attribute, that and a "sweet left peg"

Would he likely take Atsu's place in this set up? Him and Perez around Rondon?

Imagine so, is he remotely quick? Couldn’t fathom the team getting slower.

From what I've read, pace is his standout attribute, that and a "sweet left peg"

I got one of them  :smug:

I like the idea of the balance between Perez's work rate, Almiron's pace and trickery and Rondon's hold up play and goals. A bit more quality in CM and LWB and we could push towards towards safe mid-table.

Almiron has incredible work rate too. Exciting signing if it comes off.

You'd hope if he's decent and likes to attack the opposition, that it'd hopefully inspire other players to go for it. Kennedy loves to push on, so perhaps they could work well together? Fuck knas, I just want to see us attack teams again and try to be positive going forward because we're fine at the back.

Guest firetotheworks

Going to be absolutely despised by loads of loads.

Foreign

Haircuts

Fancy Dan

Small

Tattoos

Slight

Soft c***

Doesn’t play it simple

Celebrations

National team colours

Expensive

Record signing

Left footed mutant

Think he'll link well with Perez. Muto too, if he gets on the pitch. Ki could link it together, obviously with Schar and Lejeune we've now got the ability to start playing it out more. There's a decent team there, if we can get it all fit at the same time, which I don't think we have this season.

giphy.gif

That Crumpy after 24 seconds ?

Have we ever had so many different nationalities in our squad?

Doubtful. Sickening.

Heard he's the next Diego Gavilan

Always thought he was OK tbh but it might be my mind playing tricks. Dem lugs though.

giphy.gif

Haha excellent choice.