Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Well if this goes through then it is very interesting indeed.

It would increase the likelihood that Rafa will be staying at least some. Have to say it would be a good sign. I'd be a lot more confident then that if Rafa does sign they will back him some more going forward.

It looks like it would still be with the stipulation of major signings being under 25 and having some resale value, but I think Rafa is showing he can manage that and then any more experienced players would be freebies or very cheap ones like Dubravka, Ki and maybe Samaris who looks like he may be joining.

I am hopeful but remain wary.

Ever the insane optimist. :lol:

Not really.

I just think they wouldn't bother with this at all if they are sick of Rafa and don't intend to try and support him going forward. It would just be a weird signing to make.

There'd still be conditions on the players they prefer to sign going forward, as I stated above, but I think going forward Rafa would be more confident of getting signings done if he signs on for longer.

I do think there has been some truth to the lack of signings due to Rafa's contract situation.

Jesus! Have you been living under a rock?! They have done it to trick Rafa to stay nothing more nothing less. There is no optimism with Ashley here.

I will offer that £50 bet up to one more person as well if anyone wants it?

Dude, most of us are on the same page as you but for fuck sake just please give it a rest for a bit, all you're doing is making the same point over and over again.

That's not a don't post thing either, but just as you were in your previous guise as Tubestation, you're just driving home the same repetitive point relentlessly.

Can we all have a whip round to just give you the 50 quid on the understanding that you wind your neck in? :lol:

:lol: just may as well make £100 from been right and everyone been wrong! I just have to inform misguided people that's all. I've had to read every man and his dog saying "Rafa won't stand for this, Rafa won't have that" "Rafa is off in may". He will do as he is told and is going neewhere! So any last final taker for the other £50? I will enjoy few beers on my summer holiday in June courtesy of Raconteur[/member]  :)

It would increase the likelihood that Rafa will be staying at least some. Have to say it would be a good sign. I'd be a lot more confident then that if Rafa does sign they will back him some more going forward.

It looks like it would still be with the stipulation of major signings being under 25 and having some resale value, but I think Rafa is showing he can manage that and then any more experienced players would be freebies or very cheap ones like Dubravka, Ki and maybe Samaris who looks like he may be joining.

Not really.

I just think they wouldn't bother with this at all if they are sick of Rafa and don't intend to try and support him going forward. It would just be a weird signing to make.

There'd still be conditions on the players they prefer to sign going forward, as I stated above, but I think going forward Rafa would be more confident of getting signings done if he signs on for longer.

I do think there has been some truth to the lack of signings due to Rafa's contract situation.

Jesus! Have you been living under a rock?! They have done it to trick Rafa to stay nothing more nothing less. There is no optimism with Ashley here.

Dude, most of us are on the same page as you but for f*** sake just please give it a rest for a bit, all you're doing is making the same point over and over again.

That's not a don't post thing either, but just as you were in your previous guise as Tubestation, you're just driving home the same repetitive point relentlessly.

Point taken. Just how am I supposed to scroll past bullshit like that and not respond man? I will try harder to ignore happy clapping bullshit like that in future but yeah he's mental to think ashely is going to change

Not really.

Dude, most of us are on the same page as you but for f*** sake just please give it a rest for a bit, all you're doing is making the same point over and over again.

Point taken. Just how am I supposed to scroll past bullshit like that and not respond man? I will try harder to ignore happy clapping bullshit like that in future but yeah he's mental to think ashely is going to change

First of i would think about the posters, Kaka, he's bat shit mental but lovable. Basically that's the entire forum folk  :lol:

Chuck in a couple of non right pervs where no one really takes too much seriously, that's us. Of course some people will be fooled but most know the score, sometimes you just have to bite your lip, rightly or wrongly.

Can we all have a whip round to just give you the 50 quid on the understanding that you wind your neck in? :lol:

That’s the whole reason I offered him the bet in the first place - to shut him up. Seems to have triggered an entirely different response :lol:

That’s the whole reason I offered him the bet in the first place - to shut him up. Seems to have triggered an entirely different response :lol:

:lol:

If almiron signs it can't be looking good for you!?

:lol:

If almiron signs it can't be looking good for you!?

Took me by surprise, but I’m still confident :thup: