Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Clear as day what the intention has been all along surely that's obvious!? This is the thing that will have Rafa signing a new deal as well then it will be the same bargain bucket shopping in summer.

Can read them like a book. Unfortunately the sheeple are thick as f*** and if it happens this changes the whole game in Ashley's favour.

He could sign messi and Ronaldo tonight  for 700m and It wouldn't change a thing for me. Everything is irrelavent until the parasite is gone

How!? What is wrong with that? It's bang on the money

You are weird.

I know someone has said this before, apologies as i can't remember who, but you wouldn't past these c***s to leave it this late just to save money so signing players wages don't start until February  :lol:

Charnley currently tampering with the fax machine.

It probably increases the chances of Benitez staying or at least him talking about a new contract if this deal happens. He really wants Almiron.

Think this deal was the big trust deal Rafa would make his mind up on, reckon you're right and he'll be open to talks about staying now.

It probably increases the chances of Benitez staying or at least him talking about a new contract if this deal happens. He really wants Almiron.

Think this deal was the big trust deal Rafa would make his mind up on, reckon you're right and he'll be open to talks about staying now.

So I was right all along he's not leaving. I will wait for my apologies...

I know someone has said this before, apologies as i can't remember who, but you wouldn't past these cunts to leave it this late just to save money so signing players wages don't start until February  :lol:

tbh its probably saved us around £7-8m signing him now rather than bowing down to the agent (£4m), player (£100kpw) and clubs (£27m) demands from the off.

They blinked.

I know someone has said this before, apologies as i can't remember who, but you wouldn't past these cunts to leave it this late just to save money so signing players wages don't start until February  :lol:

tbh its probably saved us around £7-8m signing him now rather than bowing down to the agent (£4m), player (£100kpw) and clubs (£27m) demands from the off.

They blinked.

Looks like they have to be fair.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm the most cynical c*** going and I'm happy with this. Tough crowd.

At least #wait until his medical before being grateful for your lump of coal man MD. :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Uurrghh fucking hell, this is going to keep so many people happy now. Fall for it every time. There goes any form of protest now.

So I was right all along he's not leaving. I will wait for my apologies...

You'll wait a while for that from me, i never said either way if that's aimed at me like.

Tell you what though, at least you'll be proved right, that won't make you a repetitive pain in the arse at all.

IF he passes the medical, this is a signing that excites me slightly. Would have me looking forward to his debut so to speak. If, obviously.

Here we go this is how it starts. One signing and it will all be forgotten about and forgiven. Guess who wins again.

Don't let him do this so easy he's playing the fans like fiddles