Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Tim Vickery was raving about him on H&J just earlier and said he was signing for us as his club had just bought his replacement.

From River Plate - Martinez I think

No. Almiron -2.20 I was referring to for purposes of this thread :lol: or did you mean his replacement? Yes.

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1544619600/1544626800/

:lol: "-2.20" is About 28 minutes in if anyone else is as stupid as me.

Tim Vickery was raving about him on H&J just earlier and said he was signing for us as his club had just bought his replacement.

From River Plate - Martinez I think

No. Almiron -2.20 I was referring to for purposes of this thread :lol: or did you mean his replacement? Yes.

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1544619600/1544626800/

Sorry, meant Martinez is his replacement

Talk of £22m being the fee, coming from another Journalist/presenter over there.

EDIT: Actually he's said the deal will make Almiron the most expensive Paraguayan Footballer in history.  Which means at least £22m apparently.

We're finally about to break our transfer record only to a day or two after there's a statement that Ashley will remain as owner for the foreseeable future. But yeah, even that would be too positive to happen for us.

Any report coming from Paraguay is probably just something his agent is telling reporters to force a move, unfortunately. He's been doing it for weeks now.

Stupid cunt has blown Ashley's cover though, signed and sealed for £22m just a couple of hrs ago, now his agent is trying to force a move?

Guest firetotheworks

"29 million, 900 and 99 thousand, 900 and 98

29 million, 900 and 99 thousand, 900 and 99

30 million.

There. 30 million! Wow. The currency here is Pesos, yes?"

Seems a lot of money is wanted for a player plying his trade in a pretty poor standard league - and apart from Dempsey (excluding goalkeepers) none have been a big hit especially for that kind of money.