Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest neesy111

This side cant win home games and that is what keeps you up in a relegation struggle. We have now played 9 at home losing 7 of them which means effectively to stay up we will need to win 4 away and 5 out of remaining 9 at home

Not going to happen unfortunately with this utter shower of s***

Unless serious quality is brought in January ( and we all know it wont be) then its goodbye premier league for us

I completely disagree with all of this, feels like you're being negative for the sake of being negative. We could possibly go down, but I don't see it being a near certainty like you appear too.

Tell me where 8 or 9 more wins are coming from then bearing in mind we have lost at home to Brighton,Leicester,West Ham and Wolves who the f*** are we going to beat to hit the so called magic 40 pts mark

We don't need another 8/9 wins ffs.

This side cant win home games and that is what keeps you up in a relegation struggle. We have now played 9 at home losing 7 of them which means effectively to stay up we will need to win 4 away and 5 out of remaining 9 at home

Not going to happen unfortunately with this utter shower of shit

Unless serious quality is brought in January ( and we all know it wont be) then its goodbye premier league for us

I completely disagree with all of this, feels like you're being negative for the sake of being negative. We could possibly go down, but I don't see it being a near certainty like you appear too.

Tell me where 8 or 9 more wins are coming from then bearing in mind we have lost at home to Brighton,Leicester,West Ham and Wolves who the fuck are we going to beat to hit the so called magic 40 pts mark

Jesus Christ, you are one of the most hysterical posters this forum has ever seen.

You'll disappear soon enough when we go on a little unbeaten run again

Tell me where 8 or 9 more wins are coming from then bearing in mind we have lost at home to Brighton,Leicester,West Ham and Wolves who the f*** are we going to beat to hit the so called magic 40 pts mark

Eh yes we do

Eh yes we do

Only if we lose every other game. You get points for draws too these days.

Not going to happen unfortunately with this utter shower of shit

Tell me where 8 or 9 more wins are coming from then bearing in mind we have lost at home to Brighton,Leicester,West Ham and Wolves who the fuck are we going to beat to hit the so called magic 40 pts mark

Jesus Christ, you are one of the most hysterical posters this forum has ever seen.

You'll disappear soon enough when we go on a little unbeaten run again

Not at all hysterical more realistic id say. Wake up smell the coffee this team, this squad is absolutely rank bad much much worse than ones we have been relegated with yet people still think by some miracle we will stay up

This squad is worse than some of the utter shit squads the mackems struggled like fuck with player for player wise

Still not changed we might or we might not with this team - just hope to god this take over happens and soon. If we had of got that blatant penalty/red card then everything may have been different tonight. The likes of Mike Dean should be kicked out of football for their corrupt decisions (he has previous with us a few times) as that decision could be the difference between going down and staying up.

Our home record is absolutely miserable but today isn't really a reflection of our survival chances. Regardless, the key games are the ones against the rest of the bottom seven. Six points against Huddersfield and Fulham and we're looking more-or-less fine.

Guest firetotheworks

He was saying we were all deluded last year and we were definitely going down then. We were all deluded a few weeks ago until we started winning. Now we're deluded again.

These are the most important games this season:

Crystal Palace (H) -

Crystal Palace (A) - 0-0

Cardiff (H) -

Cardiff (A) - 0-0

Burnley (H) -

Burnley (A) - 2-1

Huddersfield (H) -

Huddersfield (A) - 1-0

Southampton (H) -

Southampton (A) - 0-0

Fulham (H) -

Fulham (A) -

Staying unbeaten against this lot, whilst getting victories in at least half of them, should enable us to keep our heads above water.

Think we'll be ok, too much dross below us but we are lucky in some better quality years we'd be nailed on relegation fodder. A few other teams will get their act together but I expect us to improve late as we did last season which seems to be Rafa's plan

These are the most important games this season:

Crystal Palace (H) -

Crystal Palace (A) - 0-0

Cardiff (H) -

Cardiff (A) - 0-0

Burnley (H) -

Burnley (A) - 2-1

Huddersfield (H) -

Huddersfield (A) - 1-0

Southampton (H) -

Southampton (A) - 0-0

Fulham (H) -

Fulham (A) -

Staying unbeaten against this lot, whilst getting victories in at least half of them, should enable us to keep our heads above water.

They've all been away too. Starting with next weekend, they all have to come to St James'..... which might not be best for us, actually. We look like an away side.