The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

"Andy Gray & Richard Keys Laughing At Women's Football"

Every single goal, man. Both keepers. :lol:

That second goal man  :lol:

Anyone watch England women earlier? I died a little inside, it really was that bad.

Relatively, tbh, it didn't frustrate me as much as the men's 'performances' at the World Cup and the abject shit under 21s served up at the Euros.

Yeah, it's not the best, but it probably suffers because of the direct comparisons with the obviously superior mens game. Women's tennis is the same, but it doesn't stop it being viewed and enjoyedas a different sport. I wouldn't watch a neutral game of women's football, but with a side to support it does have some merits.

The keepers are truly dire though, that pisses me off.

Exactly how I feel on all accounts.  :thup:

Is there a biological reason why women goalkeepers are so rubbish?

It's nuts, isn't it? Every single goal looks like a match fix.

In general, womens' sense of spatial surroundings are much inferior to men, and they generally would have a harder time knowing where they are in relation to the goal when coming off the line or trying to narrow the angle for strikers. It's hard for us men to comprehend such a thing, but it's also why, again in general, women tend to have bigger problems parking cars than men. Not knowing 100% where you are in relation to the goal at all times will of course not help the confidence of keepers to do necessary 'brave actions' where they need to challenge for the ball, eg. aerially.

This is not a sexist comment as much as a factual comment and I hoped I outlined that by saying 'in general', many times. Of course there are women out there who defy the rule as do men with the various other things women are 'proven better' at. But it goes some way to explaining why goalkeeping is so off-the-pace compared to the outfield players.

In general, womens' sense of spatial surroundings are much inferior to men, and they generally would have a harder time knowing where they are in relation to the goal when coming off the line or trying to narrow the angle for strikers. It's hard for us men to comprehend such a thing, but it's also why, again in general, women tend to have bigger problems parking cars than men. Not knowing 100% where you are in relation to the goal at all times will of course not help the confidence of keepers to do necessary 'brave actions' where they need to challenge for the ball, eg. aerially.

This is not a sexist comment as much as a factual comment and I hoped I outlined that by saying 'in general', many times. Of course there are women out there who defy the rule as do men with the various other things women are 'proven better' at. But it goes some way to explaining why goalkeeping is so off-the-pace compared to the outfield players.

Great :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was waiting for the punchline when HawK tells us that women are constantly told that a 4" penis is in fact 12" and that it has a cumulative affect on their spacial reasoning skills.