Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

I'd still absolutely love an FA Cup win (not going to happen obviously) despite Ashley. I'm sure the many Manchester United fans who hate the Glazers still enjoyed the trophy wins. You can just ignore any silly Billy's who would use it as justification for how he runs us.

I'd still absolutely love an FA Cup win (not going to happen obviously) despite Ashley. I'm sure the many Manchester United fans who hate the Glazers still enjoyed the trophy wins. You can just ignore any silly Billy's who would use it as justification for how he runs us.

If we won the FA cup with Steve Bruce, that would bury this club for good. Thank God we won't. I want a manager like Rafa, Keegan or SBR to be the ones who finally win something because they'll have worked for it.

I can't bare the thought of some 'version' of NUFC - however you want to define this sorry bag of shite - accidentally winning the FA Cup for the first time in both mine and my dad's lifetime, when my feeling towards the club is currently this. With that in mind it's probably the most confident I've ever been that we'll win it. :lol: I'll feel relieved if we get knocked out so I don't have to deal with this torturous emotional conundrum any longer.

A little bit curious why some of the ‘hate the club and want us to lose’ lot keep posting on the forums and match threads? Not looking for bites here just generally curious as I know there’s some decent posters that have taken this stance (some absolute whoppers in the match threads as well mind). Think if I was in a position where I was wanting us to lose every game I’d just walk away from it entirely.

It's a fair question and I dunno really. The club has had a monumental impact on my life, whilst I've been frequenting this forum every day for the last 15 years, amusing bans aside. It's a difficult thing to step away from.

I try to avoid being too contrarian in the match threads though. I'm aware that some lucky folks still feel the same as they always have.

Hoping for a heavy loss, can see Bruce’s boys sneaking a draw though. Been offered tickets for this in the home corporate areas, no thanks!

Why would you want a heavy loss?

Because I don’t support this club.

What about in the cup?

I want us to win the cup because it's blatantly obvious Ashley doesn't want us to. It's all about the gravy train of the PL for him and the cup doesn't help that. I'd love us to win the cup but subsequently lose every remaining PL game.

Haven’t read any of the thread but I just want to say I hate playing Arsenal. We never get a touch of the ball. They totally outclass us. We rarely get lucky breaks against them. Players like Giroud would shine against us. Fucking Theo Walcott. WhoMs it gonna be this time? Even that bastard Ozil had his moment against us. Fucking hate playing Arsenal. It’s just so gosh darn grim.

Joelinton and Muto both back in training. Andy Carroll, Dwight Gayle and Jonjo Shelvey not seen in training as of Wednesday. Looks like Joelinton will be leading the line again then.

Bruce promised that Gayle and Carroll would be available. Shock.

Lazaro is not a wingback.

They’re a bit more attacking as wing backs than what?

More attacking than Yedlin. The guy who is better at attacking than defending. Less defensive than Ritchie and Willems??

This guy hasn’t got a clue what he’s on about. Fuck me, I thought we’d got rid of Pardew.