Newcastle 2 - 2 Manchester City - 20/10/08 - post match reaction from page 18

Decky

Completely and utterly pissed off.  A ludicrous penalty, a equally ludicrous red card, the quite sickening defence of the decision from some quarters and finally the decision to sit back and let a team attack us for over 10 minutes that cost us 3 points.  Combined its turned what should have been a good night into me punching several doors.

Yeah we should have attacked the shit out of them like.

Oh sorry did I just wake up in an alternate universe where there are only two options in Football?  Either all out attack or everyone behind the ball, think before you open your trap..  We should have kept tight but at least got a player or two up to support the front man.  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from sitting every player in our own half and just waiting for the opposition to attack!  The equaliser is almost always inevitable.

Go off and hit some more doors you tit.

Translation "Yeah ok you're right, I've got no argument, but don't want to admit it".

Yeah ok you're right, I've got no argument, but don't want to admit it, I also don't hit doors when we get a good result, ooogga boooga, man make fire, man hit buffalo, you like woman, me bang woman on head, me rape woman mouth.

Well I'm glad you admit you were wrong anyway, shame about the nonsense that came afterwards :)

Completely and utterly pissed off.  A ludicrous penalty, a equally ludicrous red card, the quite sickening defence of the decision from some quarters and finally the decision to sit back and let a team attack us for over 10 minutes that cost us 3 points.  Combined its turned what should have been a good night into me punching several doors.

Oh sorry did I just wake up in an alternate universe where there are only two options in Football?  Either all out attack or everyone behind the ball, think before you open your trap..  We should have kept tight but at least got a player or two up to support the front man.  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from sitting every player in our own half and just waiting for the opposition to attack!  The equaliser is almost always inevitable.

Translation "Yeah ok you're right, I've got no argument, but don't want to admit it".

Yeah ok you're right, I've got no argument, but don't want to admit it, I also don't hit doors when we get a good result, ooogga boooga, man make fire, man hit buffalo, you like woman, me bang woman on head, me rape woman mouth.

Well I'm glad you admit you were wrong anyway, shame about the nonsense that came afterwards :)

Nailz.

couple of points.

Overall good performance by the team.

Shola - Well done!!

JFK - I warming to him.

Graham Poll on Setanta Sports - you are a f***ing prick.

We only got one you tit.

O0

Agreed.

You're a tit!!

Most people from Whitley Bay are!!!

:)

Your internet hardman persona is getting proper boring, Teasy. Every post of yours i read it's in the extreme, zomg i am so angry!!1/1 Get a grip man. It was a good result and a fantastic team effort. They have fast, attacking players that pushed our ten men back. Can't you understand that? We did that for fucks sake with ONE man when he was on the ball (that's Oba, btw), never mind three or four of them. Jesus wept.

What does anything in that post you quoted have to do with being hard? :lol:  I can't help it if sometimes I have to say things so many times and so clearly and concisely that it comes off as being aggressive.  Often because somebody can't be bothered to actually read my post, they'd rather just play the argument game.  Prime example here, I said it was a good result, but you don't seem to realise, why is that?

I'm only annoyed at the fact that despite doing so well against all the odds we still didn't get the result we deserves.  Most of that is aimed at the referee, but some of it is begrudgingly aimed at the manager, I say begrudgingly because I think he's doing an excellent job overall and I support him 100%.  I just thought that maybe for once we'd get some justice and can't fathom the decision to leave Carroll completely on his own in the the City half.  Our tactics became "Here's the ball, break us down", which never works over a prolonged period against a decent side.

Nailz.

Yeah of course that's the perfect example of hard man talk isn't it.  I hear that Reggie Cray used to say exactly that before he gave someone a Chelsea smile.  You need help! :lol:

couple of points.

Shola - Well done!!

JFK - I warming to him.

We only got one you tit.

O0

Agreed.

You're a tit!!

I'm not from Whitley Bay cunt features.  O0

Nailz.

Yeah of course that's the perfect example of hard man talk isn't it.  I hear that Reggie Cray used to say exactly that before he gave someone a Chelsea smile.  You need help! :lol:

Rock'ard.

Do you usually crack jokes when your mother interupts you mid wank Yorkie?  Because that was sarcasm, there's nothing hard about it, like I said you're very confused.  If you called me a sarcastic twat then I could understand it, but this hard thing is just bizarre :lol:

couple of points.

Shola - Well done!!

JFK - I warming to him.

We only got one you tit.

O0

Agreed.

You're a tit!!

I'm not from Whitley Bay c*** features.  O0

Technicalities!!

I'm joking anyway f@uck f*ace!!

Thanks for agreeing with my comments.

"Only" 45.000 at St.James today, anyone think there will be a bigger crowd at our next home game? Hopefully come and support the team! But I have too say the supporters were great tonight, sounded good on TV :clap:

Shocking decision,i think everyone but Mark Hughes (I havent Seen it) and the SMB's Agree

Hope the ref accidently slits his cock in three.

why only three?

NHS. were paying.

Incorrect,a tackle from behind=you pay the bill.