Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

We went 0-1 up in the first minute and were 2-1 down by the 17th. :lol: That was another one of those few games against Norwich that were just utter bonkers, end to end constantly. Should've won it but we never win at Carrow Road.

I was there.  Worst atmosphere in our away end that I can remember.  But it was full of soft southern shites like me.  So to be expected, really.

Better than Pickford ?

I rate him better than Pickford but I think he is an awful keeper who makes an exceptional amount of errors. England don't really have any stand out goalkeepers although I've always been impressed with the lad at Southampton whenever I've seen him.

Dubs back in December apparently.  Should Darlow keep his place?

No, but can easily see Bruce persisting with Darlow

I'd expect Darlow might have a howler before then, tbf, he could have done better on a couple of goals already in his recent stint. That said, he's generally been very good and he's certainly shown he'd be a good buy for £6m for a championship team.

I think people forget the reason we signed Dubravka was because Darlow’s not good enough. Dubravka for two and a half years was consistently good and our best keeper since Given. There’s no basis for keeping him in other than Bruce’s old ‘same again’ or ‘wouldn’t be fair’ philosophy.

• 4 weeks later...

Better than Pickford? Yeah. Dubs still probably walks in, once fully fit. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here.

I’d definitely give Darlow a couple of weeks to “make sure Dubs is fit” though, if you know what I mean.

We’ve been blessed with second choice keepers over the past couple of decades for sure.

Think it's easy to forget just how good Dubravka is. Darlow has exceeded all expectations and has been our player of the season with Wilson. Dubravka is still no.1 though, for me.

Either way, both of them will make a ridiculous amount of saves but it won't amount to anything unless we capitalise on them by scoring ourselves. So Dubravka vs Darlow is almost a redundant argument.

Think it's easy to forget just how good Dubravka is. Darlow has exceeded all expectations and has been our player of the season with Wilson. Dubravka is still no.1 though, for me.

Either way, both of them will make a ridiculous amount of saves but it won't amount to anything unless we capitalise on them by scoring ourselves. So Dubravka vs Darlow is almost a redundant argument.

Agree. He’s saving shots he should be saving, not conceding the shots he shouldn’t be, but still think Dubravka is a better keeper.

He makes some mistakes but he’s more commanding overall (would a more dominant keeper have given Fernandez a shout last night for instance?). I still have those Darlow errors in the Championship and leading up to the Dubravka signing in my head and just feel he has that in him to come.