Newcastle United 1-0 Blackburn Rovers - 15/09/2020

joeyt

Look KaKa, I respect that you think there’s a player there somewhere. But you can’t deny that he’s been woeful most of the time here, and that together with the fact that he cost 40m (not his fault, but you get it) will mean he’ll be heavily criticised.

People focus too much on Joelinton. Yes he was a poor buy, but he's not responsible for the absolutely rancid football we are watching today.

He’s our most expensive player ever and he’s been shite, of course people are going to focus on him.

Focus on who you like mate if it makes you feel better. Still not going to make the football any better when you've got a shower of shit in every other position.

Armstrong is a better player than Joelinton.

Agree x100

The backup players look dogs hit

Yes, Armstrong would no doubt turn into Mighty Mouse and win all of the hoofs up towards him if he was playing in the Newcastle team tonight.

His alround play and effort is superior in everything hes done .

Joe lips is a mess of a man , f***ing horrendous and the worst buy in football history.

If Armstrong was upfront for us in this game everyone would be screaming he's shit stop fooling yourself :lol:

He didn’t cost £40m though

Everyone was screaming about Hendrick first half on Saturday when he had been having a solid game and he was on a free :lol:

If he’s as shit as joelinton this time next season everyone will call him shit too. That’s how it works.

Yeah man, keep Bruce and get rid of them all.

Just build a team of Neanderthals to header all of the hoofs :lol:

You know, joelinton could just be a bit shit, regardless of the manager?

Tell that to the best young manager on the planet that had him last season and rates him highly.

As much as you lot hate Bruce, there are a bunch of PFMs on here man. Damn :lol:

He’s (been) shit for us since day one. Need to get rid as he obviously won’t make it here.

Armstrong is a better player than Joelinton.

Agree x100

The backup players look dogs hit

Yes, Armstrong would no doubt turn into Mighty Mouse and win all of the hoofs up towards him if he was playing in the Newcastle team tonight.

His alround play and effort is superior in everything hes done .

Joe lips is a mess of a man , f***ing horrendous and the worst buy in football history.

If Armstrong was upfront for us in this game everyone would be screaming he's shit stop fooling yourself :lol:

He didn’t cost £40m though

Everyone was screaming about Hendrick first half on Saturday when he had been having a solid game and he was on a free :lol:

If he’s as shit as joelinton this time next season everyone will call him shit too. That’s how it works.

Yeah man, keep Bruce and get rid of them all.

Just build a team of Neanderthals to header all of the hoofs :lol:

You know, joelinton could just be a bit shit, regardless of the manager?

Tell that to the best young manager on the planet that had him last season and rates him highly.

As much as you lot hate Bruce, there are a bunch of PFMs on here man. Damn :lol:

He’s (been) shit for us since day one. Need to get rid as he obviously won’t make it here.

Now that I agree with. Would have really liked to see him play alongside Wilson like Carroll did on Saturday, but I can tell Bruce is not going to do it.

He'll keep playing Carroll with Wilson and then send out Joelinton to play upfront alone in weaker cup teams where the ball keeps getting pinged at his head from miles away.

I like how most of our team was fucking awful, yet it's just one that gets all the abuse :lol:

Always have to have a 'scapegoat'.

I pity the guy man, he's in so much trouble at this club, he's just lucky the stadium's are still empty. God help him :lol:

Fairly sure I read criticism of Gillespie, Krafth, Yedlin, Ritchie and Longstaff in this thread too.

I like how most of our team was fucking awful, yet it's just one that gets all the abuse :lol:

I pity the guy man, he's in so much trouble at this club, he's just lucky the stadium's are still empty. God help him :lol:

Fairly sure I read criticism of Gillespie, Krafth, Yedlin, Ritchie and Longstaff in this thread too.

In the same way you criticised Havertz in the Other Games thread? What point are you making?

Longstaff looked rubbish last night btw.

EDIT: Oh you're making the point he's not a scapegoat. Fair enough then, sorry  :lol:

I like how most of our team was f***ing awful, yet it's just one that gets all the abuse :lol:

Gillespie looked solid but crap distribution.

He actually impressed me with how he commanded his area.

I like how most of our team was f***ing awful, yet it's just one that gets all the abuse :lol:

Gillespie looked solid but crap distribution.

He actually impressed me with how he commanded his area.

His hoof and Joelinton's non-attempt at a header got us the goal didn't it? :lol:

Look KaKa, I respect that you think there’s a player there somewhere. But you can’t deny that he’s been woeful most of the time here, and that together with the fact that he cost 40m (not his fault, but you get it) will mean he’ll be heavily criticised.

People focus too much on Joelinton. Yes he was a poor buy, but he's not responsible for the absolutely rancid football we are watching today.

He’s our most expensive player ever and he’s been shite, of course people are going to focus on him.

Focus on who you like mate if it makes you feel better. Still not going to make the football any better when you've got a shower of shit in every other position.

I haven’t even criticised him that much. But this is a football forum, players who don’t perform will get criticism/abuse. Obertan, Riviere, Colback. Or Joselu, who got dogs abuse. Wasn’t that bad compared to Big Joe though. 4 goals in his first season for us and cost 5m. Why would Joelinton get a free pass?

I haven’t even criticised him that much. But this is a football forum, players who don’t perform will get criticism/abuse. Obertan, Riviere, Colback. Or Joselu, who got dogs abuse. Wasn’t that bad compared to Big Joe though. 4 goals in his first season for us and cost 5m. Why would Joelinton get a free pass?

Did criticising any of them have a positive effect on any of them?

:lol: Yeah, Joselu browsed this forum the night before he scored against Liverpool.

Seriously, what are you on about?

For those who watched the full stream - how was Gillespie?

Looked confident. Made a few good saves - promising.

It's a message board to discuss football and its players ffs :lol:

:lol: Yeah, Joselu browsed this forum the night before he scored against Liverpool.

Seriously, what are you on about?

Wasted energy.

For those who watched the full stream - how was Gillespie?

Looked confident. Made a few good saves - promising.

It's a message board to discuss football and its players ffs :lol:

I get that. And I get that people like to let off steam. I don't have a problem with it. It just has little value to anything beyond the individual. Same as complaining about it.

But hey if it weren't for people arguing over mundane shite, the forum wouldn't exist.