Newcastle United 1-0 Blackburn Rovers - 15/09/2020

joeyt

Armstrong is a better player than Joelinton.

Agree x100

The backup players look dogs hit

Yes, Armstrong would no doubt turn into Mighty Mouse and win all of the hoofs up towards him if he was playing in the Newcastle team tonight.

Longstaff so passive

He’s got no change of pace. It’s a stroll whether he’s tracking back, joining the attack or just trying to create space to pick up the ball.

He's looked an absolute carthorse tonight, mirrored closely by Krafth and Yedlin.

Look KaKa, I respect that you think there’s a player there somewhere. But you can’t deny that he’s been woeful most of the time here, and that together with the fact that he cost 40m (not his fault, but you get it) will mean he’ll be heavily criticised.

Longstaff so passive

He’s got no change of pace. It’s a stroll whether he’s tracking back, joining the attack or just trying to create space to pick up the ball.

He's looked an absolute carthorse tonight, mirrored closely by Krafth and Yedlin.

I thought the same watching him last season too. Just seems another one of the generic homegrown Premier League midfielders are the minute.

Look KaKa, I respect that you think there’s a player there somewhere. But you can’t deny that he’s been woeful most of the time here, and that together with the fact that he cost 40m (not his fault, but you get it) will mean he’ll be heavily critisised.

Dude, I really don't care. Just find the blame game hilarious :lol:

We literally cannot keep the ball against Blackburn Rovers and everyone is screaming about Joelinton :lol:

Agree x100

Yes, Armstrong would no doubt turn into Mighty Mouse and win all of the hoofs up towards him if he was playing in the Newcastle team tonight.

His alround play and effort is superior in everything hes done .

Joe lips is a mess of a man , f***ing horrendous and the worst buy in football history.

Look KaKa, I respect that you think there’s a player there somewhere. But you can’t deny that he’s been woeful most of the time here, and that together with the fact that he cost 40m (not his fault, but you get it) will mean he’ll be heavily criticised.

People focus too much on Joelinton. Yes he was a poor buy, but he's not responsible for the absolutely rancid football we are watching today.

People focus too much on Joelinton. Yes he was a poor buy, but he's not responsible for the absolutely rancid football we are watching today.

He is responsible for the absolutely rancid football we are watching him produce today.

I'm focusing on JL performance only, utter dire in every way .

Agree x100

Joe lips is a mess of a man , f***ing horrendous and the worst buy in football history.

If Armstrong was upfront for us in this game everyone would be screaming he's shit stop fooling yourself :lol:

Agree x100

If Armstrong was upfront for us in this game everyone would be screaming he's shit stop fooling yourself :lol:

He didn’t cost £40m though

He is responsible for the absolutely rancid football we are watching him produce today.

He was involved in releasing Almiron for the goal so I suppose he is partly responsible for winning the tie as well.