Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Quiet on this thread, gets me nervous  :lol:

Every negative connotation the press, rivals and doubters have thrown at us since the CH admission has either been dismissed or very reasonably explained away.

Deal is done, but as always; caution is advised.

hopefully he will get pelters on twitter - so many, but gibbon mitts is still probably my favourite.

He needs to be ignored, not given pelters. He thrives on attention, obscurity would kill him.

Just fucking ignore him. Only way to deal with his like. You're not correcting him by replying, he already knows he's wrong when he says it FFS. :lol:

hopefully he will get pelters on twitter - so many, but gibbon mitts is still probably my favourite.

He needs to be ignored, not given pelters. He thrives on attention, obscurity would kill him.

Just fucking ignore him. Only way to deal with his like. You're not correcting him by replying, he already knows he's wrong when he says it FFS. :lol:

Yeah I agree.  I bit once but now I just read the insults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-merson-newcastle-united-takeover-18110088

:fishing:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-merson-newcastle-united-takeover-18110088

:fishing:

I suppose whilst PIF has much more wealth than Sheik Mansour even he couldn't turn Man City into a top 4 side so he is probably correct.

Lee Ryder man, is he really that thick?  He's talking as if everything has been agreed, gone to the league for ratification, then as the final step Ashley will decide whether to accept the deal on the table or not.  Its like business for mongs or something, what world does he live in?

Guest godzilla

It's that lad (lawyer) who done that podcast for gallowgateshots with "shell" having a go at Ryder and showing him up basically. Good thread.

How that bloke has a job as a journalist is bewildering, worst sports reporter I have ever known by a country mile

It's that lad (lawyer) who done that podcast for gallowgateshots with "shell" having a go at Ryder and showing him up basically. Good thread.

How that bloke has a job as a journalist is bewildering, worst sports reporter I have ever known by a country mile

I know circumstances in football change quickly but Ryder last season tweeting a video of him saying the Almiron deal was dead and then the following evening it came out everywhere that we'd agreed terms with Atlanta for him was canny funny. :lol:

You could shoot a sheep square between the eyes, throw the body at a keyboard a few times, upload the resulting keystrokes as a tweet and it would still have more credibility than this relentlessly thick cunt like. Genuinely not sure how he fucking gets through each day.

Ryder can just about cobble together a match report - literally just a chronological list of events - and recall moments from 1990-1993 (usually involving Lee Clark). That's the peak of his ability. Oh, and he can write out the quotes given in a press conference.

Can't ever remember reading anything vaguely interesting or insightful that he's written.

He once said "odds are shortening" on us going down as we pulled clear of the drop. Everyone pointed out that if something is looking less likely, the odds lengthen. He rightly got called out on Twitter, argued back everyone replying was wrong and he was right - and then eventually amended it.

Lee Ryder has blocked loads of people. Lee Ryder isnt up to speed with what is going on. Anyone think those two statements might be related?

His only reply to anything is, "the club made no comment."

You know he will be the first to tell us about a takeover. He has some twat in admin at SJP who leaks him a statement 10mins before everyone else. Other than that, hes useless.