The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Listening to Danny Mills on Ssn saying Everton should go for Moyes ahead of Ancelotti because Moyes is used to premier league relegation battles and knows how to shore up defences and the midfield. These idiots are paid to come out with crap like this about PFM's. Why do these idiots think that being in numerous relegation battles makes you a better manager than people like Ancelotti? It was the same crap when we got Rafa and I remember some idiot saying we should have went for Nigel Pearson. The reason these managers are in relegation battles every year is because they're shit managers, the reason the likes of Benitez and Ancelotti aren't,  is because they're class managers.

The crap these pundits come out with about these shit managers is so annoying like.

Is Danny Mills an Everton supporter? It's one thing for a neutral pundit to go the populist route of "give the job to a home grown manager, he will know what's best", it's another for a genuine fan to want to go for the less ambitious appointment. Although from bitter experience at our club, I know there are plenty of local fans who would prefer the local option here, conveniently forgetting that it means settling for being a shit club.

Gattuso confirmed as Carlo Ancelotti’s replacement.

The European jobs Rafa could have got if he stayed a free agent for a few months :laugh:

These last few months have probably been the best time to be a free agent for a long time in terms of the quality of club that have become available(Arsenal, Spurs, Bayern, Napoli)

Listening to Danny Mills on Ssn saying Everton should go for Moyes ahead of Ancelotti because Moyes is used to premier league relegation battles and knows how to shore up defences and the midfield. These idiots are paid to come out with crap like this about PFM's. Why do these idiots think that being in numerous relegation battles makes you a better manager than people like Ancelotti? It was the same crap when we got Rafa and I remember some idiot saying we should have went for Nigel Pearson. The reason these managers are in relegation battles every year is because they're shit managers, the reason the likes of Benitez and Ancelotti aren't,  is because they're class managers.

The crap these pundits come out with about these shit managers is so annoying like.

Is Danny Mills an Everton supporter? It's one thing for a neutral pundit to go the populist route of "give the job to a home grown manager, he will know what's best", it's another for a genuine fan to want to go for the less ambitious appointment. Although from bitter experience at our club, I know there are plenty of local fans who would prefer the local option here, conveniently forgetting that it means settling for being a shit club.

He's just another above average player that landed a job as a pundit rather than go into coaching/management.

Class when you get the likes of Gary Neville telling managers/players what they should be doing, cause it went really well at Valencia.

I'm not sure Ancelotti would be the right for Everton. I admire the ambition, but Ancelotti is known for making good teams that bit better or at least that was what he was good at because since Real Madrid his reputation has gone down hill like Mourinho in the same period.

Will Everton be stupid enough to let emotion get in the way of their next appointment and do a Roeder?

Of course they will.

May as well give him till the summer.

Genuinely hate Arteta going to Arsenal to be honest. Their fans are some fickle lot and it will be a shame for him to be berated by home fans in 18 months time. Anywhere but Arsenal would be good for Arteta. Even here.

Honestly, no matter how crap the Scottish league might be for some people, I am impressed how Gerrard has done with Rangers. Good place and league for him to start. Lampard did ok for Derby and Chelsea. Wonder how Rooney will do wherever he chooses to dip his toes in.