Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

I'd like to expand on that and say fans that do daft little choreographed celebrations in the pub. Some c*** was at it today when arsenal scored their third and did this daft pretendy bowling thing. He clearly thought he was cool as f***. We all just thought he was an idiotic little bollock.

in a pub up here?

i bet he got some stick  ;D

All this s**** dancing by wankers after goals.

E.g. Bebe, Elokobi, Adebayor, Gyan, a whole host of other insufferable twats. f*** off the lot of you.

Funny that you named four African players :lol: I personally love dancing after the goals. It's is one of the marvelous things in football, and something unique. What I cannot stand is players who reveal stupid messages on their undershirt after they have scored. It's fine if someone has died or there is some great political cause, but I do not care about the birthing of your children or the making of your wife.

;D

I'd like to expand on that and say fans that do daft little choreographed celebrations in the pub. Some c*** was at it today when arsenal scored their third and did this daft pretendy bowling thing. He clearly thought he was cool as fuck. We all just thought he was an idiotic little bollock.

Class.  :lol:

:lol: I can't believe anyone would do a pre-meditated celebration in the pub, what a divvy. :lol:

Roberto Mancini's team selections, transfer buys and tactics while at Man City.

Yep he is a massive TIT.

I actually like them, because they've held City back.

He, Mancini gets right on my end.  He sits there like the KING of football in his interviews.

Fuck off man you stupid cunt your owners have spunked millions.

Fucking long haired tit.

Linesmen not being allowed to cross the halfway line

dont know why but it really gets on my tits

:lol: Much more annoying is when the ball rolls harmlessly out of play towards them and the fuckers step aside and let it go past, makes me physically sick every time I see it, we need a multi ball system in this country.

Guest JamesyJazz

Robbie Savage on 5live.

Savage is a legend.

On a par with the 'Lovejoy is a legend'bollocks a few years back.

It was pointed out to Timmy boy that he was in fact a Crystal Palace fan who had developed a taste for Russian caviear, ass licking and glory hunting late on in life.No better than Andy Gray imho.