Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Listening to the match on the radio, Lockwood read the f***ing socre out regularly for listeners just tuning in.

You bellend.

What's wrong with that?

I want him to read the score out regularly but he doesnt.

When Lockwood shouts "CARROLL! YES!......................NO, kicked off the line".

Not as bad however as Mick Lowes who describes the build up to a goal again before actually declaring we've scored. The Owen goal at Aston Villa in the 4-1 defeat a few years ago had been scored about 45 seconds before I even realised we were 1 up.

When Lockwood shouts "CARROLL! YES!......................NO, kicked off the line".

Not as bad however as Mick Lowes who describes the build up to a goal again before actually declaring we've scored. The Owen goal at Aston Villa in the 4-1 defeat a few years ago had been scored about 45 seconds before I even realised we were 1 up.

Reminds me of back in the day when we have Cole and Beardsley up front, Mike Lowes shouting "ANDY COLE, WHAT A BENDER"

Meaning Andy Cole tried to curl one past the keeper but just missed. :lol:

Reminds me of back in the day when we have Cole and Beardsley up front, Mike Lowes shouting "ANDY COLE, WHAT A BENDER"

i remember listening when we played west ham one year and julian dicks was having a really good game and was involved in a lot of west ham's clearing/blocking/attacking etc and the commentator (can't remember if it was lowes or lockwood) shouts 'it's like west ham have got 11 dicks on the field!'  :iamatwat:

i remember listening when we played west ham one year and julian dicks was having a really good game and was involved in a lot of west ham's clearing/blocking/attacking etc and the commentator (can't remember if it was lowes or lockwood) shouts 'it's like west ham have got 11 dicks on the field!'  :iamatwat:

That rings a bell you know!

Listening to the match on the radio, Lockwood read the f***ing socre out regularly for listeners just tuning in.

You bellend.

What's wrong with that?

Oops, misread it, thought you were complaining that he was reading it out!

You bellend.

What's wrong with that?

Oops, misread it, thought you were complaining that he was reading it out!

:sadnod:

All this shite dancing by wankers after goals.

E.g. Bebe, Elokobi, Adebayor, Gyan, a whole host of other insufferable twats. Fuck off the lot of you.

Jonas? :lol:

Aye, he can fuck off n all. The lush bastard.

If players did a spot of ballroom dancing that'd be quite funny so that I'd accept.

All this shite dancing by wankers after goals.

E.g. Bebe, Elokobi, Adebayor, Gyan, a whole host of other insufferable twats. Fuck off the lot of you.

Jonas? :lol:

Aye, he can fuck off n all. The lush bastard.

If players did a spot of ballroom dancing that'd be quite funny so that I'd accept.

Like that Icelandic team did? I'd post the video but its got match footage....

Tbh, if the simultaneous celebration was actually good, say, a mass robot, it'd be amusing.

Aye. It's just the individual shitty dancing that really annoys me. Just celebrate normally man this isn't some cunts got talent ffs

All this s**** dancing by wankers after goals.

E.g. Bebe, Elokobi, Adebayor, Gyan, a whole host of other insufferable twats. f*** off the lot of you.

Funny that you named four African players :lol: I personally love dancing after the goals. It's is one of the marvelous things in football, and something unique. What I cannot stand is players who reveal stupid messages on their undershirt after they have scored. It's fine if someone has died or there is some great political cause, but I do not care about the birthing of your children or the making of your wife.

I'd like to expand on that and say fans that do daft little choreographed celebrations in the pub. Some c*** was at it today when arsenal scored their third and did this daft pretendy bowling thing. He clearly thought he was cool as fuck. We all just thought he was an idiotic little bollock.

Class.  :lol: