Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

'Coming up' on Match of the Day.

Just get on and f***ing show them, we know what the fixtures were.

It's so you know what order they're being shown in isn't it?

What difference does that make? If you're waiting for your team you'll just wait for your team. It's just filler rubbish.

What difference does that make? If you're waiting for your team you'll just wait for your team.

Yeah but if you know you're not next you know you can run to the toilet, make a cuppa, get a can, have a tab outside, etc. and not miss it.

Yeah but if you know you're not next you know you can run to the toilet, make a cuppa, get a can, have a tab outside, etc. and not miss it.

Plenty of time for that while Hansen and Lawrenson are spouting their boring shite.

What difference does that make? If you're waiting for your team you'll just wait for your team.

Exactly- it's only a few seconds ffs. :lol:

When people call it a "disallowed goal" when defenders and the keeper had stopped and the ball just happened to get put in the net well after the stoppage of play.

Even worse when it get given weight... "yeah but they had that disallowed that should have been given, disgrace!"

WELL, AH KNAA THEY LOST 6-0, BUT F' ME, VILLA WAR THE REAL WINNAZ TH'DAY. THEM NUCASSLE CROSSERS WANNA TAKE A REAL HARD LUK AT THEMSELLS.

MIND YEE, THAT JOZEE ENREEKEE IS FUCKIN HOT LIKE. ID TAKE A PELANTY RIGHT UP THE ARSE FOR HIM.

aherm

WELL, AH KNAA THEY LOST 6-0, BUT F' ME, VILLA WAR THE REAL WINNAZ TH'DAY. THEM NUCASSLE CROSSERS WANNA TAKE A REAL HARD LUK AT THEMSELLS.

MIND YEE, THAT JOZEE ENREEKEE IS FUCKIN HOT LIKE. ID TAKE A PELANTY RIGHT UP THE ARSE FOR HIM.

aherm

:spit:

Guest secteur2010

Standing in the 3 Bulls, trying to get served and some cunt jumps the queue who should get a punch in the head for it.

Or someone farts in a bar queue 4 deep and you cannot get out.

Lack of decent pubs in Newcastle.

Standing in the 3 Bulls, trying to get served and some cunt jumps the queue who should get a punch in the head for it.

Yep, that's what's wrong with football these days.

Guest secteur2010

Standing in the 3 Bulls, trying to get served and some c*** jumps the queue who should get a punch in the head for it.

Yep, that's what's wrong with football these days.

It's all part of the 'football experience' for me.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cunts sat behind you who tell you to 'SIT DOWN' when you leap off your seat at a goalscoring chance/foul etc.

It's a football match not an opera you fucks.

East Stand?

Though what does annoy me are people who leave their seats and walk SLOWLY in front of everyone else while the match is on. MOVE ALONG FOLKS!

I hate people leaving early.

Firstly because it's like the only came to find out the result, which they could have done on the internet.

Secondly because they walk in front of me when I'm trying to enjoy the rest of the match.

Just relax people, enjoy the game then make your way home. Bastards.

Cunts sat behind you who tell you to 'SIT DOWN' when you leap off your seat at a goalscoring chance/foul etc.

It's a football match not an opera you fucks.

East Stand?

Though what does annoy me are people who leave their seats and walk SLOWLY in front of everyone else while the match is on. MOVE ALONG FOLKS!

Yep.

And aye, that does irritate me to be fair. If you weren't late for the fucking game or decided to queue for a pie you would be in your seat, now fucking move along.

The way linesmen always seem to have a lower threshold for fouls than refs.

They start waving the flag about for nothing challenges they probably wouldn't bother with if they were the ref.

The way linesmen always seem to have a lower threshold for fouls than refs.

They start waving the flag about for nothing challenge they probably wouldn't bother with if they were the ref.

Aye, they have a low tollerance of players running side by side.