Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Football pundits lauging and joking about Paul Scholes inability to tackle, after slating our criminal for a similar tackle.  Blatant outright bias.

Infact, football fucking pundits in general.  Especially ones that have never even set foot on a pitch.  Oh and those that slate managers/etc when they have not attempted managing a team. 

Fucks me off royally. 

The BBC citing wank like 'caughtoffside.com' and 'imscouting.com' on their gossip pages. I know the tabloids can hardly be described as reliable themselves and the pages are intended to simply be a roundup of what's being said rather than actual content, but putting two-bit rumour sites like that on there is so fucking amatuer.

The BBC citing wank like 'caughtoffside.com' and 'imscouting.com' on their gossip pages. I know the tabloids can hardly be described as reliable themselves and the pages are intended to simply be a roundup of what's being said rather than actual content, but putting two-bit rumour sites like that on there is so fucking amatuer.

Journalism is dead Dave, it's a fact. Nowadays seven or eight papers reporting a story is as much value as one, because they're just reprinting what they read on someone else's blog... or quoting another journo saying he 'understands' something to be happening.

it's madness that these people are professionals.

Joey Barton 'deliberately goes out to injure players'.

Paul Scholes has never been able to tackle, the cheeky scamp. :iamatwat:

paul scholes is reckless but i wouldn't say he goes out deliberatly injure players regularly.......unlike lee cattermole (whom i had very high hopes for when i first seen him as he ran the entire game for boro against us) , i can't remember the last time i seen him play when he didn't deliberatly try to injure someone.

also on football pet hates......nicknames as names on the back of shirts, not the fans but players,chicarito when his names hernandez,hulk for crying out bloody sodding loud.

Might have been mentioned but commentators referring to certain players by their first names as if they're best buddies. Like when they were talking extensively about "Joe's" challenge & sending off the other day before our match.

What's class about the new Sky Sports News ad is that they've basically filmed and screened an ad that is basically them saying "Look what a bunch of miserable cunts we are!"

They're taking Sky Sports News off Freeview, I'm not sure why they're so keen to make a big deal about that.

The fact every bastard thing from clothes pegs to pent houses uses football's popularity to try sell it. This phenomenon is always heightened during World Cup months.

The worst offenders are the 'Gran picks up the remote control, goes round the coffee table, in between two chairs lays it off to the dog' type adverts and the

'I'm going for a solid 4-4-2: two pieces of bacon, with two commanding sausages in the middle, two defensive boiled eggs in midfield with a couple of tricky slices of toast on each wing etc'.

Just fuck off.

What's class about the new Sky Sports News ad is that they've basically filmed and screened an ad that is basically them saying "Look what a bunch of miserable c***s we are!"

They're taking Sky Sports News off Freeview, I'm not sure why they're so keen to make a big deal about that.

"We're Sky and we're fucking you off because we can. Please come and pay us money to watch something you've been able to watch for free for a number of years now..." :lol:

Along these lines, Joey Barton getting booked for a foul that another player wouldn't get booked for.

Nani's reaction on Monday fucked me right off, the commentators acting as if he'd shot Nani in the face, got his cock out and proceded to slap him about with it for a bit. Then, a Man U player made exactly the same challenge and Alan fucking fuck face Smith said "Ah, he's unlucky there" :angry:

Along these lines, Joey Barton getting booked for a foul that another player wouldn't get booked for.

Nani's reaction on Monday fucked me right off, the commentators acting as if he'd shot Nani in the face, got his cock out and proceded to slap him about with it for a bit. Then, a Man U player made exactly the same challenge and Alan fucking fuck face Smith said "Ah, he's unlucky there" :angry:

<---  See pic stage left.  We'll be seeing Barton's WTF expression a lot this season.

When there's a half decent Premiership match and the commentator starts bleating on about how "Matches like this are why the Premier League is the best in the World!" I think it only happens in England. It may have been a fine match, but no one makes these kinds of exclamations when Stoke and Blackburn play to a hard-fought draw. I'll make my opinion for myself.

Might have been mentioned but commentators referring to certain players by their first names as if they're best buddies. Like when they were talking extensively about "Joe's" challenge & sending off the other day before our match.

Ron Atkinson used to be bad for that.

How in Britain we supposedly hate the term soccer being used, and yet we have "Soccer Saturday" and "Soccer AM".

Remember The Face being a guest on Soccer AM being confused saying something like, "I was told before I came to the UK to call soccer, "football", and then I came on this show I'm confused".

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Seen Monday Night Football the other night for the first time in ages. It is absolutely horrific! Walking around the studio with iPads ffs :lol:

Aye :lol:

Seen Monday Night Football the other night for the first time in ages. It is absolutely horrific! Walking around the studio with iPads ffs :lol:

Never?  :lol: :lol:

Its just football lads, talk about it but you dont need loads of fancy shit. :lol: