Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

'......would piss all over this league.' or words to that effect.

Fair enough, but it's back handed considering this league is fucking shite, and our aim is to get out of it as soon as possible.

• 4 months later...

TBH, football on a whole at the moment is starting to anoy me on every level. The only thing that sort of makes me happy about football is 'underdogs' and that only happens every blue moon and in the FA Cup. And Blackpool getting to the premier league, eventhough sadly, they will prob be relagated with a small number of points.

As has been said on numourous occasions, the biasness towards the top 4 clubs, and how decisions always seem to go their way. But hey, that just must be a coincidence, no?

FIFA claiming they are trying to stamp out, diving/play acting then doing nothing significant to stamp it out. If your that bothered hand out bans to frequentl offenders. Although Portugal would have to call up a new side I suppose.

FIFA claiming they are trying to stamp out, diving/play acting then doing nothing significant to stamp it out. If your that bothered hand out bans to frequentl offenders. Although Portugal would have to call up a new side I suppose.

It's getting ridiculous now, it's getting to the point where I'm not enjoying watching matches.

The way players collapse to the floor when a hand goes across their body is pathetic. We may as well just say we're in a non-contact sport and be done with it. You should only fall over when it's physically impossible to stay up... simple as that.

This Africa United thing at this WC. I'm fine with African solidarity, but Nigerians supporting Ghana is a bigger national disgrace than email scams. It is like NUFC throwing themselves behind SAFC  in a CL campaign. supporting our biggest rival because our own didn't do the job. Ghana are the team I would least like to win. It is there national pasttime to yab Nigerians. Much like Sunderland, I didn't hear anything from them the first 16 years of my life, but they have been a constant prescence since 2006, multiplying like bacteria. I hope Uruguay score G-h-a-n-a on Friday. 5-0.

This Africa United thing at this WC. I'm fine with African solidarity, but Nigerians supporting Ghana is a bigger national disgrace than email scams. It is like NUFC throwing themselves behind SAFC  in a CL campaign. supporting our biggest rival because our own didn't do the job. Ghana are the team I would least like to win. It is there national pasttime to yab Nigerians. Much like Sunderland, I didn't hear anything from them the first 16 years of my life, but they have been a constant prescence since 2006, multiplying like bacteria. I hope Uruguay score G-h-a-n-a on Friday. 5-0.

One for ample samples that. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Lucio. A huge fantastic centre back, built like an ox, loves a physical battle, goes down like he's been shot for the smallest touch.

Commentators trying too hard to pronounce foreign names 'authentically', as though they're foreign themselves. You're not. Stop it, dickhead.

I'd rather that than Lawrenson's pronounciation of David Villa.  He'll be calling him Dave next.