Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

Players getting 'a talking to' and not getting a second yellow just because the incident is straight after their first card.

Like Michael Dawson just then.

Guest Heneage

Players getting 'a talking to' and not getting a second yellow just because the incident is straight after their first card.

Why send him off, it just ruins the game.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, for Spurs fans. It was a bookable offense. Easily.

Guest Heneage

Aye, for Spurs fans. It was a bookable offense. Easily.

Meh for the neutral too, if it was against us I'd be all for it and boo the ref if he didn't send him off, I am totally aware of my hypocrisy.  ;D

music played during goal celebrations...f*** off Forest!

After we played them I went for a meal with some Forest fans and they swore blind that they don't play music after they score. I was like err... well you did, because I heard it. :lol:

I think Scunny did it aswell, i just think there is something wrong...though i was sorta singing "we all hate Leeds scum" in my head to the tune...

tony gubba, motson, roger thames, david pleat, mark bright, andy townsend, that guy who used to play for leicester who is on the championship show and any other nomark journeyman footballer who has the temerity to criticise top stars for a bad pass or missed opportunity - or those that criticise managers - if you've got the balls,try it yourself gray, hansen etc.

ps dont really mind hansen that much.

tony gubba, motson, roger thames, david pleat, mark bright, andy townsend, that guy who used to play for leicester who is on the championship show and any other nomark journeyman footballer who has the temerity to criticise top stars for a bad pass or missed opportunity - or those that criticise managers - if you've got the balls,try it yourself gray, hansen etc.

ps dont really mind hansen that much.

He's a cunt!

Mark Lawrenson is also a cunt!

Fans booing over a physio on the pitch when the opposition player is clearly injured.

No-one would boo Derek Wright though, he'd only have to glare at you and you'd shut the fuck up and sit down instantly.

Players (or managers even) patting each others' faces or back of the head when shaking hands... it's hard to explain really, but I find that really annoying and would imagine it be rather unpleasant unless you know the other person well.

"uhmmm get out of my private space please" tbh.

I know it's been mentioned already but short corners irritate the fuck out of me. How is it that everyone except professional footballers have realised that they don't work?

Arsenal had a corner yesterday, took it short, it got blocked and went out for a throw-in. What a bloody waste, just stick it in the box FFS.