Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Welsh teams playing in the English leagues.

Actually you have a good point. However it goes back 100 years when the leagues were being formed and the fact that wales is a principality and not a country.  In the 20s there were 6 sheepshagging teams playing (CCFC, S#####a, Newport, Merthyr, Aberdare and Wrectum).  It does piss me off when CCFC fans sing anti english songs seeing as my wife and kids are all english and CCFC.

Do you think that the old firm should be allowed in the English system?

If Wales is a principality, shouldn't the 'national team' play in the league then, a la Monaco?

For what it's worth, the only non-english team i'd have in the English leagues is TNS, because they're cool.

Is Wrectum a real place? :lol:

Wales is slightly bigger than Monaco mate. :lol:

Brazil is a bit bigger than Portugal. Your point is?

Welsh teams playing in the English leagues.

Actually you have a good point. However it goes back 100 years when the leagues were being formed and the fact that wales is a principality and not a country.  In the 20s there were 6 sheepshagging teams playing (CCFC, S#####a, Newport, Merthyr, Aberdare and Wrectum).  It does piss me off when CCFC fans sing anti english songs seeing as my wife and kids are all english and CCFC.

Do you think that the old firm should be allowed in the English system?

If Wales is a principality, shouldn't the 'national team' play in the league then, a la Monaco?

For what it's worth, the only non-english team i'd have in the English leagues is TNS, because they're cool.

Is Wrectum a real place? :lol:

Wales is slightly bigger than Monaco mate. :lol:

Brazil is a bit bigger than Portugal. Your point is?

The reason Monaco only have 1 team in the French league is because they aren't big enough to accommodate more than 1 club, Wales is. Monaco isn't a 1 club entity because it's a principality, it's due to it's size.

When our keepers do  there half time warm up & in yesterday case preparing to play, that  Paul Barron (GK coach) does the crossing & shooting why not let the attacking subs cross & shoot instead of them fannying around unintrested with the ball in a circle.

When the our keepers do there half time warm up & in yesterday case preparing to play, that Paul Barron (GK coach) does the crossing & shooting why not let the attacking subs cross & shoot instead of them fannying around unintrested with the ball in a circle.

He's the best crosser at the club. :lol:

When the our keepers do  there half time warm up & in yesterday case preparing to play, that  Paul Barron (GK coach) does the crossing & shooting why not let the attacking subs cross & shoot instead of them fannying around unintrested with the ball in a circle.

He's the best crosser at the club. :lol:

he needs to coach  Gutierrez as well as the keepers.

Mike Parry from talksport-knows eff all about football

I amazingly agree with maybe 50% of his views off football, and 0% actually ON football

His hypocrisy on the subject of his beloved Everton is irritating.

Yet the sh*tbag attacks anyone else (us in paticular for some reason) for showing the same bias due to loyalty !

He'll shriek Everton fans have been hugely patient (with the odd FA Cup to keep them warm) and attacking Newcastle fans who have NOTHING to show (yet still get bigger gates) !

Guest Andover Bluebird

I amazingly agree with maybe 50% of his views off football, and 0% actually ON football

Yet the sh*tbag attacks anyone else (us in paticular for some reason) for showing the same bias due to loyalty !

He'll shriek Everton fans have been hugely patient (with the odd FA Cup to keep them warm) and attacking Newcastle fans who have NOTHING to show (yet still get bigger gates) !

He is a total hypocrite and a reason for hating the premiership. Born and bred in Chester yet supports Everton.  Also he slags you lot off all the time as you rightly state.  He is a complete arse.

He is a total hypocrite and a reason for hating the premiership. Born and bred in Chester yet supports Everton.  Also he slags you lot off all the time as you rightly state.  He is a complete arse.

Nobody could take anything Parry says to heart, he is a WUM and shock jock just trying to get the phone lines humming. I think he is quite funny. Definitely not to be taken seriously.

Guest firetotheworks

Newcastle fans who actually want us to field weakened teams in cup competitions.

Why? It defies belief to want to field our best team in a cup we wont win and risk injuries with a small squad and fucking up our promotion chances.

I hate it when Man Utd are referred to as simply "UNITED"

I always ask what Rotherham have to do with it - they were the first.

Particularly annoying is its use when another United are playing them and the commentator blithely refers to the c***s.

My ex-boss was an Irish Liverpool fan and it took me about 5 years of working with him but I did teach him to change the habit of a lifetime and start referring to them as Man United - I didn't get him to go as far as I do and refer to them as the Manc c***s though.

I'd also like to add that there are too many recent fans who don't harbour a deep enough hatred for both them and Liverpool with all this s*** about people hating Chelsea and Spurs more really pisses me off - you must have short memories or don't appreciate where Man Utd and Liverpool stand in the scheme of things.

Fucking hate Spurs!!!!!!!

And having a manger with the testicles of a 90 year old as eye lids makes them even fucking worse! Everything about them makes me absolutley livid at the thought of those soft, spikey haired, topman shopping, JLS listening, Jermaine Defoe and Robbie Keane bumming, atrocious accent, Tommy Hilfiger aftershave stenching, size 5 shoes wearing, break dancing mincers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest firetotheworks

Particularly annoying is its use when another United are playing them and the commentator blithely refers to the c***s.

My ex-boss was an Irish Liverpool fan and it took me about 5 years of working with him but I did teach him to change the habit of a lifetime and start referring to them as Man United - I didn't get him to go as far as I do and refer to them as the Manc c***s though.

I'd also like to add that there are too many recent fans who don't harbour a deep enough hatred for both them and Liverpool with all this s*** about people hating Chelsea and Spurs more really pisses me off - you must have short memories or don't appreciate where Man Utd and Liverpool stand in the scheme of things.

f***ing hate Spurs!!!!!!!

And having a manger with the testicles of a 90 year old as eye lids makes them even f***ing worse! Everything about them makes me absolutley livid at the thought of those soft, spikey haired, topman shopping, JLS listening, Jermaine Defoe and Robbie Keane bumming, atrocious accent, Tommy Hilfiger aftershave stenching, size 5 shoes wearing, break dancing mincers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as bad as some southerners thinking that we're all flat cap wearing, jobless, whippet bummers tbh.

And having a manger with the testicles of a 90 year old as eye lids makes them even f***ing worse! Everything about them makes me absolutley livid at the thought of those soft, spikey haired, topman shopping, JLS listening, Jermaine Defoe and Robbie Keane bumming, atrocious accent, Tommy Hilfiger aftershave stenching, size 5 shoes wearing, break dancing mincers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as bad as some southerners thinking that we're all flat cap wearing, jobless, whippet bummers tbh.

Nar, as their stereotype is based on the 1940's North-East. Mine is based on when I was there the other week,and every week on the TV, and every spurs fan I will ever meet!

One of my best mates is a Spurs fan.....word for word.

Always wears those light grey sneakers you used to wear when you had games in Primary school, them and ripped light blue jeans with Brylcreem hair!

Guest firetotheworks

Nar, as their stereotype is based on the 1940's North-East. Mine is based on when I was there the other week,and every week on the TV, and every spurs fan I will ever meet!

Always wears those light grey sneakers you used to wear when you had games in Primary school, them and ripped light blue jeans with Brylcreem hair!

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

I'm Ok with that. I'm right regardless.

Guest firetotheworks

I rest my case.

I'm Ok with that. I'm right regardless.

Nah, you cant be if we're disagreeing. Work it out.

On the radio now, people criticising Arsenal for 'always wanting one more pass'.

Load of shit IMO, you either tell players to express themselves and play beautiful football or you don't, their style of play will inevitably lead to some attacks breaking down - totally pointless thing to criticise them for.

Guest firetotheworks

On the radio now, people criticising Arsenal for 'always wanting one more pass'.

Load of s*** IMO, you either tell players to express themselves and play beautiful football or you don't, their style of play will inevitably lead to some attacks breaking down - totally pointless thing to criticise them for.

People with football opinions on the radio in general. They're usually a different breed that see the complete opposite to everyone else.

People who don't follow but pick up a team a few of their mates support then try and get involved in the banter despite never watching the games.

Me and my best mate caught a lad out doing that, we had the sneaking suspicion he was just agreeing with everything we said - this was proved to be the case when my best mate goes "And I thought Coloccini had a canny game, he's the bald one from Mexico" and this lad goes "Ah yeah, I know who you mean."

Was so fucking funny :lol: :lol:

People who don't follow but pick up a team a few of their mates support then try and get involved in the banter despite never watching the games.

Me and my best mate caught a lad out doing that, we had the sneaking suspicion he was just agreeing with everything we said - this was proved to be the case when my best mate goes "And I thought Coloccini had a canny game, he's the bald one from Mexico" and this lad goes "Ah yeah, I know who you mean."

Was so fucking funny :lol: :lol:

I am not sure which is worse but the person I was thinking of when posting that admits he knows fuck all about football, doesn't stop him trying to get the banter going.