Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

I love 23, mainly due to the Shola wearage ofc.

I love anything and everything that has ever been associated with Shola.

If we ever get official NOFC strips then I will fight people kung-fu style for the Ameobi 23 shirt. Even if I'm playing centre-mid and not as a striker.

Having said that, it would be nice if I could go upfront and pay a homage to the worlds greatest Bambi impersonator in my own brilliant fashion.

Don't have a problem with high squad numbers, just strange when players don't strive to get the traditional number for their position. For example Gallas as mentioned above or Boulahrouz when he was at Chelsea had number 9, ugh.

Everytime I've seen Burnley this season, this makes me smile:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/90624072.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0E0B4938B21DABDC50388F35B7D0DAFC8441CEECAF6063BF8

Most obvious squad number choice for him.

Guest super_shay1

When managers and players are interviewed and put the words "football club" at the end everytime they say their clubs name, absolutely pointless, we know what they are talking about for fucks sake.

Paul Merson - Tried giving him a chance but he really is as thick as mince.

Ian Payne and Jim White on SSN.

Oh and Steve Curry i think he's called, the Man Utd fan/journalist/fat cuntface.

Oh aye, he does my fucking head in. Cannot stand him.

When managers and players are interviewed and put the words "football club" at the end everytime they say their clubs name, absolutely pointless, we know what they are talking about for fucks sake.

Paul Merson - Tried giving him a chance but he really is as thick as mince.

Ian Payne and Jim White on SSN.

Oh and Steve Curry i think he's called, the Man Utd fan/journalist/fat cuntface.

Oh aye, he does my fucking head in. Cannot stand him.

Agree.

Also 32 seems quite a common number for forwards.

Liverpool, their fans, the way they think they have a right to success. A taxi driver told me the other week that anything other than first is a disappointment for Liverpool, clearly forgetting that its been 20 years or so since they last finished top, absolute cunt.

Liverpool, their fans, the way they think they have a right to success. A taxi driver told me the other week that anything other than first is a disappointment for Liverpool, clearly forgetting that its been 20 years or so since they last finished top, absolute c***.

That explains why they're such a bunch of miserable, violent, car-thieving angry cunts then.

Liverpool, their fans, the way they think they have a right to success. A taxi driver told me the other week that anything other than first is a disappointment for Liverpool, clearly forgetting that its been 20 years or so since they last finished top, absolute c***.

That explains why they're such a bunch of miserable, violent, car-thieving angry cunts then.

Salt of the earth man

On a similar note, have you seen Ricky Tomlinson on SSN all day today?  What a knackerjob.  "I'm a red so I reckon Liverpool will win but the important thing is football is the winner.  Whether Liverpool win, or Everton win, football will be the winner on Sunday".

What the fuck?

I hate it when Man Utd are referred to as simply "UNITED", like they're the only United in the world. Also hate so called fans who claim to follow the "big" clubs purely because of their success, even though they live 300 miles away from that city.

I was talking to a Man U fan, from Amble would you believe? When asked how many times he'd been to old trafford, he claimed to have went to every game when they were relegated in 1977. Only then did i point out that they were actually relegated in 1974, and that i know their history better than him.

I hate it when Man Utd are referred to as simply "UNITED", like they're the only United in the world. Also hate so called fans who claim to follow the "big" clubs purely because of their success, even though they live 300 miles away from that city.

I was talking to a Man U fan, from Amble would you believe? When asked how many times he'd been to old trafford, he claimed to have went to every game when they were relegated in 1977. Only then did i point out that they were actually relegated in 1974, and that i know their history better than him.

Particularly when they play the likes of us, leeds, west ham etc. Especially us though of course. Leeds and West Ham can swivel....and I don't think i need to say what has already been said a billion times over about glory hunting

The "United" thing used to annoy me but the national media have only taken on board with how Manchester football fans talk i.e "United" or "City", likewise not many people use the Glasgow part of Rangers & Celtic name they use the 2nd part which separates them.

When people can't understand that you are more likely to turn a blind eye if your team do something wrong but whinge when another team does it.

Call me a hypocrite but I am always going to to be a bit more lenient on my team, even if I hate cheating in general. I would rather we didn't do it but if it wins us a game/gets us a goal etc.. deep down I am going to rather we did it than not.

Ex-footballers in the Media. I swear half of them don't watch football beyond MOTD and the odd Super Sunday.

malcolm macdonald,paul merson and rodney marsh are proof that someone can play at the highest levels of the game yet not have a fucking clue about it.