Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

It was never good. Was funny for a while, now it's annoying and tedious. Hate it, sound goes straight off if I'm watching highlights and the guy starts doing it.

Worse when it's a relatively rubbish or insignificant goal.

Goodun, absolutely despise that. What's the fucking point?

Guest Heneage

serie A

the whole league is just a f***ing farce

How?

How is Melo doing ?

Felipe Melo?

Meh, I watched him first game against Roma and he was fantastic, he made a driving run in the 93rd minute that probably set him up for high expectations, I think his nomination for worst signing is truly horrendous. He's been ok 6 or 7 out of 10, but I think over time and once Camorenesi and Giovinco are replaced with better options you will see the best out of him.

I actually hate it when people whinge at players trying to get another one booked.

Obviously the ones that dive and wave the imaginary card are dispicable, but there's some instances where you see a shocking tackle which should clearly be a yellow-card and the referee looks like he has no intention of booking the player, in which case I think the player on the deck has every right to wonder why, and ask the ref why the hell he's not booking the offending player.

It's been said by a journalist before (Paul Hayward I think) but the stupid abbreviations that tabloids put in their headlines.  Things like Weng (Wenger) and Mour (Mourinho), abbreviations that aren't nicknames or anything but just a way to fit the headlines in.

It's been said by a journalist before (Paul Hayward I think) but the stupid abbreviations that tabloids put in their headlines. Things like Weng (Wenger) and Mour (Mourinho), abbreviations that aren't nicknames or anything but just a way to fit the headlines in.

I remember on Baddiel & Skinner's Euro2004 show, they took the piss out of a"King Roon" headline, for the same reason.

Guest Heneage

serie A

How?

overrated

boring as f***

empty grounds

cheating is rife from the owners all the way down to the players

Can I ask how many Serie A games you've watched in the last 6 months to a year?

serie A

How?

overrated

boring as f***

empty grounds

cheating is rife from the owners all the way down to the players

Can I ask how many Serie A games you've watched in the last 6 months to a year?

i watched a good few particularly towards the end of last season and i'm siding with the bloke upstairs.

I remember we were playing Everton a while back and as soon as the teams came out, the woman behind started shouting, "Fuck off! Go on! Fuck off, fucking Carsley, ya fucking prick!" I turned around expecting some kind of chav-monster and it was a normal-looking lass in her 30s. She says, "Sorry, love, but I bloody hate him... I don't even know why."

I remember we were playing Everton a while back and as soon as the teams came out, the woman behind started shouting, "Fuck off! Go on! Fuck off, fucking Carsley, ya fucking prick!" I turned around expecting some kind of chav-monster and it was a normal-looking lass in her 30s. She says, "Sorry, love, but I bloody hate him... I don't even know why."

:lol: Class. I hate Everton like, they must only have two or three likebale palyers.

I can't see any reason why Tim Cahill wouldn't be in everyone's top 5 'favourite players' lists.  :laugh:

Tbh, you had quite a punchable team at the time: Carsely, Graveson, Kilbane, Cahill... I'm sure I'm missing some.

I can't see any reason why Tim Cahill wouldn't be in everyone's top 5 'favourite players' lists.  :laugh:

From what I've seen of you this year, he's not been as good as the last couple of years, but he is one of my favourite players actually.

Tbh, you had quite a punchable team at the time: Carsely, Graveson, Kilbane, Cahill... I'm sure I'm missing some.

Phil Neville, Hibbert and then ontop David Moyes. The Tim Cahill punch the corner flag over celebration is annoying as fuck aswell.