Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

How can there be a leaked draw when it tomorrow, unless people think its rigged? :lol:

That's what they're saying. It's the shittiest "leak" as well. Says a "UEFA Director" accidentially posted it. What said director is meant to have posted is a picture shot of a paper that doesn't show the entire paper, showing more of the table, and accidentially focuses on the "draw" part of the document :lol:

If it's actually anything real, it'll be a test draw report.

Leaked draw? More like Twitter retardation.

I want Ajax vs Porto to ensure one team from a "lesser" league in the semis.

:thup:

Fuck off i’d hate that.

Dream draw.

Man City - Barca

Liverpool - Juventus

Spurs - Porto

Man Utd - Ajax

Would say those teams are all on par with each other.

Leaked draw? More like Twitter retardation.

I want Ajax vs Porto to ensure one team from a "lesser" league in the semis.

:thup:

f*** off i’d hate that.

Dream draw.

Man City - Barca

Liverpool - Juventus

Spurs - Porto

Man Utd - Ajax

Would say those teams are all on par with each other.

You are an elitist.  :lol:

Champions League is an elite competition. The greatest tournement in the world for me. Winner truly has to be the best.

Each to their own, but I think Champions League shouldn't belong to a handful of entitled clubs. It was much better years ago when the likes of Porto and Villarreal reached the semi finals.

You could make a case for all of those teams being the best in some way or another.

And I'll say, there's a bit of bias there. Of all of our teams in the competition, I'd prefer Man Utd to win it. Could be Stockholm syndrome or something but I've missed them being at the top. City and Chelsea are such bores. Man Utd never really went OTT like they're doing nowadays. In my lifetime, they've been our strongest contender in the cup. They want to win it. Feel like City currently prefer domestic dominance. Liverpool want a PL title and Man U kind of fight on all fronts. Spurs the dark horse. Would love for them to do it. Think we all know, they probably won't.

You could make a case for all of those teams being the best in some way or another.

And I'll say, there's a bit of bias there. Of all of our teams in the competition, I'd prefer Man Utd to win it. Could be Stockholm syndrome or something but I've missed them being at the top. City and Chelsea are such bores. Man Utd never really went OTT like they're doing nowadays. In my lifetime, they've been our strongest contender in the cup. They want to win it. Feel like City currently prefer domestic dominance. Liverpool want a PL title and Man U kind of fight on all fronts. Spurs the dark horse. Would love for them to do it. Think we all know, they probably won't.

They're fighting for an unprecedented quadruple - and I reckon they will do it. There are only two teams who might be able to stop them over two legs, and none of them are English. All I want from the draw is to keep Citeh and Barca apart until the final, because the only other team in it is Juve and fuck them! :lol:

Don’t get the anti Englishness. With the way footballs going, it’s time to get on board. What’s best for the Premier League is best for NUFC. They’ll at some point hopefully be a trickle down effect.

Fine example of Englishness right there

Don’t you guys get tired of Ronaldo vs Messi?

Ronaldo’s a King.  We’ll probably never see the likes again. Mentally, he’s on another level.  He must be legit insane. You can’t be as good as he is, with his skill set without having that selfish angle to him.  But as we’ve seen, unlike Neymar, it’s rarely to the detriment of the team. It’s ‘i’ll Win this for us lads’ rather than whatever it is Neymar does. At a point in time he was stronger, faster than everyone else and would use that along with his skill and technique to win.  As he’s aged, he’s become the best penalty box attacker I’ve ever seen. He just wants it more, his mind is so fast.

To be so far ahead of everyone bar Messi is extraordinary. I don’t think anyone expected him to be this good at 34 when he was 27. The way he’s refined his game is amazing. The way he’s still a great athlete is amazing.

I can see him being a handy asset for a number of years to come.  He’s so determined it’s unbelievable.