Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Does make you wonder how much plan & prep has been done for next season, not only by him but the rest of the goons running the show. Can’t have be easy like, I’ll give him that.

Still by no means a guarantee we don’t just tread water as per the dream next season again. The league is absolutely terrible.

Have absolutely no doubt we'll survive with room to spare again. People have been going on like the team's pool of talent isn't lower mid-table standard at the very lowest.

Does make you wonder how much plan & prep has been done for next season, not only by him but the rest of the goons running the show. Can’t have be easy like, I’ll give him that.

Still by no means a guarantee we don’t just tread water as per the dream next season again. The league is absolutely terrible.

Have absolutely no doubt we'll survive with room to spare again. People have been going on like the team's pool of talent isn't lower mid-table standard at the very lowest.

Not that worried about the players and expect we will still bring in a couple of surprisingly half decent players.

It is the manager that traditionally does best in his first season that will be the one bringing down the quality and being tactically out manoeuvred by practically all the other managers in the league that will be our undoing.

It's the proportion of our a fanbase that the media will feed shit about how great a job bruce is doing under hard circumstances etc and we are where we deserve to be. That same proportion that will eat it up.

It's sitting here knowing what might have been and the above press shit is just that which will alienate the rest of us even more.

Fuck Ashley, fuck the PL, fuck the media, the pundits and other clubs that dont want us to succeed. I'm sick of our fanbase being ripped apart. This is our club and for too long we are fighting ourselves not the cunts making this shit for us all. We need to stick together and stick two fingers up.

Just surprised those who reckon he did an "okay job" last season aren't backing him to do the same next season. It's almost as if they secretly know he's a shit manager, but don't want to say it because he's a good fella and a local to boot.

Two things guaranteed in a Bruce interview.

1. “Dust ourselves down”

2. Always interrupts the interview, basically every question. Prick.

Glad it isn't just me who's noticed your second point there. Every fucking time, talks over the person asking the question before the poor cunt can ask it.

I'm  not sure which football team you have been watching this season but Newcastle have been arguably the worst.  I am including the three relegation teams too.  I'm staggered we are still in this league.  We have been both dreadful and extremely lucky.

We'll definitely be in big trouble next season.

Teams had started to figure out that they just needed to double up on ASM and crowd him out and it was having a big effect, because nothing else was really a consistent threat due to the team lacking any kind of coherent plan or approach in its play.

Maxi was playing canny rubbish in the last few games. We were quite unlucky with injuries so we should be ok for next season. Could really do with a couple of gem signings to make it a bit pallatable for next season though.

• 2 weeks later...