Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

samptime and Pat Butcher's bluff has been called. Your man Bruce will be in charge again next season, you guys will have to tell us what an 'OK' job he's going to do next season. :lol:

Bad news that I am not happy about. But you would know that if you could actually read you fucking spanner.

"Look....all I'm saying is he's done an OK job"

Well maybe he'll do one next season? Come on lad, he's not turned into someone else, it's still the same manager with 20 yrs experience and all those nice stats from this season.

Were you dropped as a child? Only explanation for you being this stupid.

Stupid not to defend Steve Bruce this season? I mean we can see how that plays out next time round right?

samptime and Pat Butcher's bluff has been called. Your man Bruce will be in charge again next season, you guys will have to tell us what an 'OK' job he's going to do next season. :lol:

Bad news that I am not happy about. But you would know that if you could actually read you fucking spanner.

Well maybe he'll do one next season? Come on lad, he's not turned into someone else, it's still the same manager with 20 yrs experience and all those nice stats from this season.

Stupid not to defend Steve Bruce this season? I mean we can see how that plays out next time round right?

I've said many times: I wanted the takeover, and wanted the investment and a new manager, so Newcastle United could progress forward

Bruce did an okay job this season, but that doesn't mean I want him to stay or I think he's the man to take us forward. I'd never said that.

No takeover is shite. We will be in a relegation fight with Bruce next season. That's clearly not what I want (or anybody wants).

Pretty simple to grasp.

Weird comment for someone so anti-personal abuse.

I've said many times: I wanted the takeover, and wanted the investment and a new manager, so Newcastle United could progress forward

Bruce did an okay job this season, but that doesn't mean I want him to stay or I think he's the man to take us forward. I'd never said that.

No takeover is shite. We will be in a relegation fight with Bruce next season. That's clearly not what I want (or anybody wants).

Pretty simple to grasp.

So why waste time posting hundreds of messages trying to convince everyone he's done an OK job this season? It doesn't even make sense.

Weird comment for someone so anti-personal abuse.

Tron is making up lies about me. If you do that, expect a bit of abuse back.

Pretty simple to grasp.

So why waste time posting hundreds of messages trying to convince everyone he's done an OK job this season? It doesn't even make sense.

We lose 25 goals from our team. Very short pre-season with the players. I thought it was fairly likely we were going to be relegated.

We've basically been safe since end of November. In context of this one season, Bruce has done okay.

But as a football fan, I want my team to get better next season. And the next season. And the season after.

Bruce clearly isn't that man. I've never said Bruce is a long-term option.

This takeover news is dire. I thought it was going through.

This fucking shithouse will be delighted tonight. He knew deep down any new owners with a tenth of a brain would bin him immediately but he gets another year on the Ashley payroll. Serving his master.

This fucking shithouse will be delighted tonight. He knew deep down any new owners with a tenth of a brain would bin him immediately but he gets another year on the Ashley payroll. Serving his master.

Ready for his quotes about being upset with his fellow fans, but we’ll pull our sleeves up like the northerners we are?

Think outside the box, he is just the dickhead we need in charge to sink Ashley's investment and get us relegated next season, i hate the fat bacon eater but he is perfectly placed for operation "burn it to the ground" next season

Think outside the box, he is just the dickhead we need in charge to sink Ashley's investment and get us relegated next season, i hate the fat bacon eater but he is perfectly placed for operation "burn it to the ground" next season

Prediction: Bruce replaced by Allardyce in December. That would be nice.

Won’t happen. fans will lose complete interest or they’ll accept anything.

Prediction: Bruce replaced by Allardyce in December. That would be nice.

Eurgh, no thanks, he is even worse than bacon head, but it would be funny to see him relegated

Bet this fucker was rubbing his lard covered hands together with glee today.

The useless piece of shite should be nowhere near a Premier League club. If he truly wanted the best for Newcastle United (his words), then he’d resign and fuck off back to the football league.

He's probably been sitting back coasting for months, assuming he'd probably be out of a job soon enough.

Tonight, he has the realisation that next season, he will actually have to perform to keep his job.

He's probably been sitting back coasting for months, assuming he'd probably be out of a job soon enough.

Tonight, he has the realisation that next season, he will actually have to perform to keep his job.

By performing, 17th is deemed performing at MAFC

By performing, 17th is deemed performing at MAFC

Aye but in a premier league second season, that's a real challenge for Steve Bruce.

Does make you wonder how much plan & prep has been done for next season, not only by him but the rest of the goons running the show. Can’t have be easy like, I’ll give him that.

Still by no means a guarantee we don’t just tread water as per the dream next season again. The league is absolutely terrible.