Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

This all sounds very professional, we must have one of the smallest staff in the country on the lowest wages (and he still took the taxpayers money) but it will feel very strange supporting a proper club again.

Apparently they’ve been interviewing sporting directors in France. Hopefully Luís Campos. Very highly rated, he’s the one who bought those Monaco players  that knocked Man City out the champions league and signed the likes of Fabinho Lemar and B.Silva etc

Where’s this from?

Apparently they’ve been interviewing sporting directors in France. Hopefully Luís Campos. Very highly rated, he’s the one who bought those Monaco players  that knocked Man City out the champions league and signed the likes of Fabinho Lemar and B.Silva etc

Where’s this from?

It’s all from twitter 🤔

This will happen seriously. Needs time though!

I believe you. Honestly. 'Needs time though' is completely correct. By my guestimation, about another 10 or so  years?

...Let's not rush things. Let's drive all those fecking Geordies insane. Let's milk the club for all I can in the next few years until it's a pile of worthless rubble. A bit like my retail empire. Let's spin some more 'takeover' shit every six months or so just to stop those feckers actually doing anything remotely useful about my rape of the club I own. I own, no other bugger. God I fecking hate those Geordie scum and will make them suffer. I reckon their shit club is a good cash cow for at least another ten years or so. Relegations? Don't give a fuck. They seem to climb back pretty quickly. Feck, they're so fecking thick, they see what I'm doing but keep on buying their shit season tickets, no matter how much I lift the price of the fecking things. 50,000 for every game? What brain dead morons they are. They even sing the praises of that useless dinosaur of a fat cunt manager I bought for the ungrateful sods. What is his name by the way??

Take over? Sure, it will happen. I promise you.

Deluded cunts.

And I'll believe you when the ink is actually dry on the contract.

Just pretend to be excited...it’ll get you through the next couple of months....Then you can get depressed

Fantastic. I'm in.

Personally I don’t believe any of it.  Twitter will get bored and news will just stop coming.  Spend your energy trying to get the press to report the shit show that the club is rather than this bullshit.

Don’t come onto this thread then...only believers allowed in....we will get our come uppance in due course..meanwhile soak in the positive vibes....other threads deal with the shit show that pretends to be the club.

It's real and its happening. Just a shame the leaks came out and all the speculation followed. If that leak hadn't happened we'd be none the wiser and it would be like most high value acquisitions - going along nicely in the background without any public focus and at the pace suitable for both parties.

This is the 'optimism' thread, so don't piss in it and tell us its wet. Kindly fuck off to another thread to be miserable/logical/whatever.  :thup:

It's real and its happening. Just a shame the leaks came out and all the speculation followed. If that leak hadn't happened we'd be none the wiser and it would be like most high value acquisitions - going along nicely in the background without any public focus and at the pace suitable for both parties.

This is the 'optimism' thread, so don't piss in it and tell us its wet. Kindly fuck off to another thread to be miserable/logical/whatever.  :thup:

Please don’t tell me to fuck off. 

Please don’t tell me to fuck off. 

Don’t spoil it for the rest of us then....we probably know it’s bollocks but at least let us have a few weeks/months of positivity before the inevitable happens....