Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest Gonzo

To anyone spouting shite saying we’ve sold/lost our best attackers, well Rondon wasn’t ours, he didn’t want to sign on because Rafa left so that’s the end of that. Good luck to him.

Ayoze is a more peculiar one, a quick read through his threads highlights that a majority on here thought he was dogshit for the majority of his time here, besides a little purple patch last season.

And the truth of the matter is that he was. Nobody knows what version would have shown up in pre season. He obviously fancied a change.

This lad Saint-Maximin could be brilliant, or a load of shit but let’s not write him off just yet. If certain people are just going to shit all over everything to do with nufc this year, can you lot just fuck off and do it quietly? Bunch of contrary wenches.

Nobody is happy with Bruce being here but we’ve had worse and still supported the team. Ask yourself, were you that negative when Souness was manager?

Guest chopey

To anyone spouting shite saying we’ve sold/lost our best attackers, well Rondon wasn’t ours, he didn’t want to sign on because Rafa left so that’s the end of that. Good luck to him.

Ayoze is a more peculiar one, a quick read through his threads highlights that a majority on here thought he was dogshit for the majority of his time here, besides a little purple patch last season.

And the truth of the matter is that he was. Nobody knows what version would have shown up in pre season. He obviously fancied a change.

This lad Saint-Maximin could be brilliant, or a load of shit but let’s not write him off just yet. If certain people are just going to shit all over everything to do with nufc this year, can you lot just fuck off and do it quietly? Bunch of contrary wenches.

Nobody is happy with Bruce being here but we’ve had worse and still supported the team. Ask yourself, were you that negative when Souness was manager?

Ashley hadn't ripped out Newcastle Uniteds soul in those days and we all moved in the same direction for the mutual benifit of everyone not a department store.

Fwiw I've always liked Ayoze, he's always had to do too much on his own though and only truly flourished with the right players around him, it was something that could have been built on and he would have continued a good run of form imo.

ASM looks like he could be a great player but he's extremely raw, no one is knocking him, it's more to do with the fact he needs a decent coaching set up to get the best out of him as he matures, that's not likely to happen with Brewcie is it?

Lastly, yes, yes I was pretty negative when we got Sourness after Bobby, he was a dinosaur even then and we paid for him days before he was about to get sacked from a poor Blackburn side.

All of the above is irrelevant though because Ashley :thup:

I was massively negative when we hired Souness, I also liked Perez a lot from day one.

That said, while Souness was a terrible manager, he did have some standards. He wouldn't sign up to rubber stamp players he'd never heard of.

A) NUFC still exists so it's our job to support it and get behind the lads.

B) Ashley has hollowed out NUFC to the extent that it no longer exists as a football club in the sense that it deserves our support, and no football matter is relevant.

Depends on which one of those you go for I guess, I'm strictly a B now.

Post of the year. In fact, needs the Nobel Prize in Literature for a piece of text that's managed to turn every single feeling a human has ever felt in history upto 11. I'm equally laughing, crying and need to take a dump really badly.

B) Ashley has hollowed out NUFC to the extent that it no longer exists as a football club in the sense that it deserves our support, and no football matter is relevant.

This position directly contradicts with repeatedly posting about football matters on this forum and harshly criticising those holding those holding position A.

This just reminds me of the Rondon abuse last summer.

I know you guys want to see the team do badly, but the fact is some really talented attacking players have been added to a a sturdy defence and midfield that both really came on last season.

:lol:  FFS doubting someone is not abuse, i thought Rondon was suited to us, others didn't, it's opinions.

And i noted you think it won't suit some if we have an exciting team, come on man you know that's not it, if you really can't see why people are saying what they are, well....

You're a daft C*** (that's abuse) :lol:

You know i don't mean that, well not really  :lol:

This position directly contradicts with repeatedly posting about football matters on this forum and harshly criticising those holding those holding position A.

Well, I think it depends. I don't really believe in criticising other fans anyway, I've said so before. They're 'supposed' to support through thick and thin, that's what makes them so easy to take advantage of.

Personally I'll be posting a lot less, especially when the season starts. This is just the only place to vent about the futility of the whole thing. Also it's a struggle to break a 15-year habit.

This just reminds me of the Rondon abuse last summer.

I know you guys want to see the team do badly, but the fact is some really talented attacking players have been added to a a sturdy defence and midfield that both really came on last season.

And, without Rafa, they're being sent out by an utter imbecile.

See how that stacks up.

My take on it.  That sturdy defence will sharp fall to bits once it hasn't got a proper manager giving the instructions.

From Rafa and Co. coaching to 'give it your best, run faster, kick it further!'

To anyone spouting s**** saying we’ve sold/lost our best attackers, well Rondon wasn’t ours, he didn’t want to sign on because Rafa left so that’s the end of that. Good luck to him.

This lad Saint-Maximin could be brilliant, or a load of s*** but let’s not write him off just yet. If certain people are just going to s*** all over everything to do with nufc this year, can you lot just f*** off and do it quietly? Bunch of contrary wenches.

AIDS

YES I WAS