Sheffield Utd 1-0 Newcastle Utd - 12/01/21 - post match p22

Disco

To think people we're actually arguing that we play better stuff than this Sheffield United team man :lol:

No they weren't. They were arguing that this Sheff Utd are a worse side, judging by the league.

I would never deny we play shit football and have a poor manager. I just want this takeover to go through. I'm not naive, it's the only way we can progress, get the fans back on board, and grow as a club.

But the constant exaggeration, and hyperbole on here is too much. "Sheffield United play better football, create better chances, better than us" and "Derby and Swindon didn't get dominated as much as we do". It's nonsensical. There's plenty to be critical of, rather than just saying outlandish fake shit.

There's so much wrong where do you start.

We are so hesitant at putting in challenges that we're allowing them to just pass the ball around us. Ironically, Fraser was sent off as a result of indecision about putting in a tackle, and then completely mistiming it.

Hendrick and Hayden are neither attacking nor defending. It's an awful combination.

I wouldn't blame the front three for the poor performance. They're just not getting the ball in anything like decent situations.

Looks like a rearguard action for the whole of the second half. I can't see us holding out. I am so not watching this.