Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

1, He’s trying to tell us something.

2, He’s taking the p*ss.

3, It’s a coincidence.

and I don’t know which one it is.

It’s 3. Outside of his work life, he’s a bread making, jazz loving, wine drinking show off.

Saturday afternoon Vinyl & Caffè- Miles Davies ‘Sketches of Spain’ - perfect for the day after my first drop of wine for 3 weeks, & for working on my art collage project - beautiful record

Let me just analyse this.

29D7TGK

Saturday afternoon Vinyl & Caffè- Miles Davies ‘Sketches of Spain’ - perfect for the day after my first drop of wine for 3 weeks, & for working on my art collage project - beautiful record

giphy.gif 

AdoredEntireJavalina.webp

119862.gif

All done. Just need to put it though the descrambler

UnequaledPointlessFlea-size_restricted.gif

Christ,

Deal Done Rafa Too

It was right there in front of us all along.

29D7TGK

giphy.gif 

119862.gif

Christ,

Deal Done Rafa Too

Steve Bruce would still be using JQuery if he was a develeoper, useless cunt.

29D7TGK

giphy.gif 

119862.gif

Christ,

Deal Done Rafa Too

:lol:

29D7TGK

giphy.gif 

119862.gif

Christ,

Deal Done Rafa Too

Brilliant :lol:

29D7TGK

giphy.gif 

119862.gif

Christ,

Deal Done Rafa Too

Christ. :lol:

So basically Bein won't allow the takeover until the media war is settled? Well that's illegal. And that's exactly what the lawyers are working on isn't it? If they win then Bein can't stop the takeover, as the PL will have to allow it?

The buyer and seller wanting the deal has NEVER been the issue. That's why the "all parties are still confident" line is utter bullshit. Certain posters don't seem to grasp that point and that's the part which pisses other posters off with the over the top positivity.

So basically, the buyers want the club, but only if it's in the premier league.

No closer to the PL approving it.

Club quickly heading toward relegation.

Not happening is it.

That’s the least confident Keith has ever sounded. A fortnight ago he was sure it was happening. Now it all depends on Middle Eastern peace and he’s filled his Ted Bundies.

He probably knows it’s gonna be too late and the club will be down before it happens.

Guest reefatoon

Aye, he doesn’t sound anywhere near as confident in that post. Also, doesn’t seem remotely close to a conclusion which is a bit of a worry. With the way we are hurtling towards relegation and nothing being done by Ashley to rectify it, this will be what kills any takeover from happening.