Joelinton

Stifler

Guest The Little Waster

It is weird as fuck this signing like, something is up.

Based on what? A game and a half?

Based on £40M for someone who doesnt score loads of goals

Honestly, use the Ignore function. I've never had to in 14 years posting on this forum, but I have this summer. If people are relentlessly going to post the same tedious thing over and over and over and over again, it's the only remedy. It's genuinely improved the forum for me, having put a few people on it. And the more who have them on Ignore, the less people will respond, then folks soon pack it in. We've seen it plenty of times before.

How do you ignore someone, never had to do it.

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Edit Buddy/Ignore Lists

It’s a difference maker. I might now view only 4-5 posts on any given page. :lol: Such is the abundance of bullshit merchants plaguing the forum these days.

Re: Joelinton, but applicable to any of our players:

It doesn’t make any sense to judge his quality in a Steve Bruce-led NUFC. We’re not going to see him at his best, but that doesn’t mean he’s not capable of quality play.

It is weird as fuck this signing like, something is up.

Based on what? A game and a half?

Based on £40M for someone who doesnt score loads of goals

Even ignoring that, who was competing with us for his signature? You would think there would be a few clubs in there to drive the price up to £40m.

Honestly, use the Ignore function. I've never had to in 14 years posting on this forum, but I have this summer. If people are relentlessly going to post the same tedious thing over and over and over and over again, it's the only remedy. It's genuinely improved the forum for me, having put a few people on it. And the more who have them on Ignore, the less people will respond, then folks soon pack it in. We've seen it plenty of times before.

How do you ignore someone, never had to do it.

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Edit Buddy/Ignore Lists

It’s a difference maker. I might now view only 4-5 posts on any given page. :lol: Such is the abundance of bullshit merchants plaguing the forum these days.

Starting using it yesterday, it's class - much improving my enjoyment of the forum.

If centre-forward is not his position then he’s fucked, because that’s clearly how the club sees him.

Where do people think he should be playing? Andy Brassel said he thinks he could be the Brazilian number 9 in a couple of years FWIW.

If centre-forward is not his position then he’s fucked, because that’s clearly how the club sees him.

Most of his YouTube clips show him either picking the ball up fairly deep or looking for space beyond the defender. He’s no Rondon and from what I’ve seen if we isolate him he’ll be completely ineffective.

1) stop playing him as Rondon

2) get him 2 wingers or 2 floating attacking midfielders who can interplay with him higher up the pitch

3) if playing a counter game, then get get more people bombing up the pitch in these scenarios

4) get some decent service to him

5) don't set a formation up to leave him isolated

Fucking simple shit really.

2) get him 2 wingers or 2 floating attacking midfielders who can interplay with him higher up the pitch

3) if playing a counter game, then get get more people bombing up the pitch in these scenarios

:thup:

:thup:

Alternatively, drop him for Andy Carroll.

Wonder how a front 2 of AC and Joelinton would get on in a non-injured world with Almiron as the 10 or playing that front 3 of last season with Almiron left, Carroll central, and Joelinton in the Ayoze role

Sure he will be fit, looked like a total bottle job.

Yep, looks to have a heart the size of a pea.

Hate shit like this. Perhaps he's just a professional being managed by utter fucking morons and thinks he shouldn't bother trying too hard when he's being hung out to dry by said morons.

2 games is not enough to decide he doesn't have heart.

Where do people think he should be playing? Andy Brassel said he thinks he could be the Brazilian number 9 in a couple of years FWIW.

In all fairness that useless cunt City had Jo was Brazils number 9 so not hard to really become that

Sure he will be fit, looked like a total bottle job.

Yep, looks to have a heart the size of a pea.

Hate shit like this. Perhaps he's just a professional being managed by utter fucking morons and thinks he shouldn't bother trying too hard when he's being hung out to dry by said morons.

2 games is not enough to decide he doesn't have heart.

Looks to, not definitely does have. Hate shit like people not reading posts properly.