The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Can't lie I'm liking the way this young Man Utd team play. Popping it about so nicely.

Didn't think they'd look this comfortable away at Wolves.

Aye they were very good to be fair, Pogba has been poor mind.

I can't believe how careless he can be with his passing.

He does produce some lovely play at times too, but my goodness he takes risks with his passing in some really inappropriate parts of the pitch.

Just needs to be more far more sensible.

Yep, i wouldn't play him that deep, he really does give you nightmares.

I really can’t remember ever giving less of a shit abut football than this season :lol:. Didn’t realize this game was on until browsing the BBC.

Agree with this. Could take it or leave it at this stage

I really can’t remember ever giving less of a shit abut football than this season :lol:. Didn’t realize this game was on until browsing the BBC.

I'm enjoying every game, except when we play then it's just total disinterest and non surprise at how bad we are.

I really can’t remember ever giving less of a s*** abut football than this season :lol:. Didn’t realize this game was on until browsing the BBC.

Jesus and that's as a fan of a club who are going places too. Imagine how we feel  :lol:

Personally I still love it as a neutral and from a fpl perspective

Well every club in the league look miles ahead of us so far. Wolves look great again.

we'd be flying from the off this season too IMO if we kept Rafa and Rondon IMO. Even if we sold Perez I certainly believe we'd have that same brilliant compact defense, and Rondon would have scored in both of our matches.

Much more positive. Controlled a very good side away from home for the majority of the game. Missed penalties and wonder strikes won't go against you every week.

Don't understand Pogba taking the pen like, especially when Rashford is so good at them.