Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Wijnaldum's been in several team of the seasons you've seen? He's not even guaranteed to be in Liverpool's first team. Anyway he was largely shite and barely tried a leg after Christmas. Rafa dropped him for the last few meaningful games

we're in a bad place if we're dreaming of signing mata even on a free like lads :lol:

Are you saying he's a bad player?

no, the opposite, that we're in a state of delusion there may be no coming back from

it'll be jacob murphy's brother in on loan to replace perez :thup:

Wijnaldum's been in several team of the seasons you've seen? He's not even guaranteed to be in Liverpool's first team. Anyway he was largely shite and barely tried a leg after Christmas. Rafa dropped him for the last few meaningful games

He's started more games than any other Liverpool midfielder this season. He's started practically every game.

Love how we still get lumped in with teams, knowing fine well we don't spend that sort of money.

Probably only chance we would have is if Derby don’t come up and Liverpool want to loan him to a Premier League side next season :thup:

I can see Liverpool maybe cashing in though and selling him to a Bournemouth for like £25million.

He looks like he has the skill set to make the step up like Maddison.

It's debatable on Wij's impact, but I will say he's one of the best players on the ball in terms of how he could receive possession in any situation and you'd trust him 100% not to give the ball away. An absolutely underrated quality, and I personally loved that about him.

I used to hate that as he was one of our more talented players playing in an attacking position and he always just made the simple pass instead of trying something creative

It's debatable on Wij's impact, but I will say he's one of the best players on the ball in terms of how he could receive possession in any situation and you'd trust him 100% not to give the ball away. An absolutely underrated quality, and I personally loved that about him.

:thup:

He'd often hit a slow pass or a lazy pass and slow us down, but in retrospect the ability to retain possession was pretty unreal. Also there were some matches he'd get into take over mode and he'd just skin people left and right, wish he did more of that for us.

West Ham want Camarasa contributed(Goals and Assists) to 9 goals in 32 games from midfield for Cardiff :thup:

Very underrated player the type that would get a media love in if he played for Wolves.

I’d carry him from Spain to Newcastle on my back if we could have him for under £10million.

Hopefully we get linked :hmm:

Said something along those lines when he was here.

West Ham want Camarasa contributed(Goals and Assists) to 9 goals in 32 games from midfield for Cardiff :thup:

Very underrated player the type that would get a media love in if he played for Wolves.

I’d carry him from Spain to Newcastle on my back if we could have him for under £10million.

Ah, man I was hoping we'd be looking at him as an option for central midfield. Hope he doesn't get snapped up too quickly.

Ah, man I was hoping we'd be looking at him as an option for central midfield. Hope he doesn't get snapped up too quickly.

Just read Wolves are interested too :hmm:

Apparently might be sent out on loan again with a future fee attached.