Players you wish played in the Premiership

toontownman

I realise I'm contradicting my own rule on one club players but Puyol would have been fun to watch and fitted in well

Still have a chuckle from when a couple of tabloids around 2010 were trying to claim that Barcelona were pushing for a straight Steven Taylor - Puyol swap.

Ronaldinho, Figo, Zidane. I think I once read the Chronicle in 1994 just before we signed Ginola that we were going to sign Jean Pier-Papin. Would have been nice it it happened though Daveed did become my first favourite NUFC player.

Hulk. He looked like he was ready-made for the PL but he sold out and went to Russia, never to be heard of again.

Got him for a bargain on my Fifa. Backup to my main 3 attackers, ASM, Almiron and Gabriel Jesus.

Guest chopey

Ronaldinho, Figo, Zidane. I think I once read the Chronicle in 1994 just before we signed Ginola that we were going to sign Jean Pier-Papin. Would have been nice it it happened though Daveed did become my first favourite NUFC player.

Did we buy Ginola because they fucked us over with George Wreh ?

Guest neesy111

Yes, it was sweetener as we were going to report them.

It's also spelt Weah*

Guest chopey

It's also spelt Weah*

Cheers, thanks for the feedback.

Guest neesy111

It's also spelt Weah*

Cheers, thanks for the feedback.

:thup:

There was a Christopher Wreh who played for Arsenal.

Rivaldo was linked with us and looked like it was close until A.C Milan bought him, having him and Shearer in one team would've been incredible.

Aye, was during 2002 WC. Remember Robson being very coy in the studio on ITV when they asked him about it. :lol:

Van Basten

I seen van Basten in the flesh when I went with my uncle to watch a friendly at Old Trafford. From highs to lows, when he scored that volley in the euro '88 final I recreated in the garden and put our kitchen window through. Me mam fucking battered me, biggest hiding of my life.