Athletico Mince

Si

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Carrick18

I don't get the hate for Dawson. He had a spell of being a squeaking wheel on Mince, but he's come into his own now.

He's painfully unfunny

This. I'm sure the a fair amount of people agree with the sentiment but I think it's that there's no redeeming amusement in the post, even if he tried. It just gets weird when it's 100% venom.

He's painfully unfunny

This. I'm sure the a fair amount of people agree with the sentiment but I think it's that there's no redeeming amusement in the post, even if he tried. It just gets weird when it's 100% venom.

Love Mince but he doesn't bring much to the table other than a foil to Bob.

Just watched all the episodes of Whitehouse And Mortimer Go Fishing.

I spent the whole thing just laughing at them, especially Bob or Robert as Paul Whitehouse calls him, just one totally mad very likeable fella.

That was such a nice watch, just silly to and fro comments between them that made me crease up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello Parsnippers,

Firstly, as you might already have noticed, there has been no payment taken from you for September.

Secondly,  if you've got any questions, queries or problems that require our feedback in the upcoming episode of Athletico Parsnips, please insert them in the comments box below this post.

THANKYOU

Coming back!