Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Laughing and joking along as if he's been as long out of the game as 57 year olds like David Seaman and Mark Chamberlain. No, mate, you're just fundamentally a waste of space.

Guest The Little Waster

Watching Footy Focus for the first time in years ... its all about Jermaine Jenas going vegan ??? JJ chats to someone at Forest Green Rovers ( ? ) about veganism and sustainability ( they have a vegan pitch apparently ) and then chats to vegan ed from youtube ???

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVRrGAcUc7cblUzOhI1KfFg

WTF happened to FF ??

Bring back Jimmy Hill Des Lynam etc this new shite is bollocks

Aye. Im also enjoying the MOTD top 10's with Lineker, Shearer and Ian Wright.  Once things normalise and we can breathe beside each other again, there has to be a weekly spin off with these 3 and their off the cuff comments.  It's like a breath of fresh air away from their scripted stuff.

Aye. Im also enjoying the MOTD top 10's with Lineker, Shearer and Ian Wright.  Once things normalise and we can breathe beside each other again, there has to be a weekly spin off with these 3 and their off the cuff comments.  It's like a breath of fresh air away from their scripted stuff.

Definitely. I largely disagree with all their choices but it’s a canny watch with three obviously nice blokes.

I don’t think I’ve changed my opinion on someone more than Wright either, used to dislike him loads as a player and his early non playing career.

The top 10's are personal choice really and Lineker to his credit does mention this a lot.    What is really refreshing tho is to hear their own personal opinion on stuff and their admittance that nowadays TV etc, does reckon that football started in the 90's when the premier league started.

A small grumble of mine is that they shouldn't really need to sensor the swearing as it airs around 10:30pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could be the birth of AthleticTV

A good few years old now but I think I missed them 1st time around. 'Football Outposts' on BT sport. Tom Watt (Lofty from Eastenders) goes round the country taking in the less glamorous grounds. Did one where he started in Arbroath then worked his way down the country via the likes of Carlisle, Acrrington and Grimsby. These clubs maybe small but I even envy those fans because the people running their clubs want the best. Did another one abroad in Bosnia, Faroe Islands then Gibraltar. Well it is called football outposts ☺.

Sorry if posted somewhere else. This looks really interesting. Coming August 5th on Netflix.

Just watched this. I think it further reinforces just how much of a wanker he was and still is. His explanation for his use of the quenelle was pure horseshit.

• 3 weeks later...