Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

If Delph doesn’t mind playing that lwb position he plays with City, yes! He does get injured a lot, though.

I think he could play the Hayden role too.

Dunno if he still has the legs to play in today’s midfield if I’m being honest.

Signing Delph as a left back?

:scared:

He'd be exposed as fuck imo, different story filling in for City - not really tasked to defend one v one or maintain tight defensive shape that much. And given that he hasn't played centre midfield for years now, I'd steer well clear.

• 4 months later...

Was at Leeds v QPR on the weekend and Eberechi Eze was an absolute cut above. Played CM with license to get forward, great first touch, calm under pressure and has a nice change of pace. Be amazed if he's not in the PL next season.

Was at Leeds v QPR on the weekend and Eberechi Eze was an absolute cut above. Played CM with license to get forward, great first touch, calm under pressure and has a nice change of pace. Be amazed if he's not in the PL next season.

Eze for you to say.

Catch Manning at all? He’s the one we’re after apparently.

Catch Manning at all? He’s the one we’re after apparently.

If he was in the XI he was poor. QPR were pretty terrible, played a bad version of Leeds game.

I hope we go all in for him in January or next summer. If we're doing badly he definitely won't come, and if we're doing well enough we won't spend anything  :hmm:

• 2 months later...