Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

This lad successfully claimed a refund on his season ticket.

I assume this is only for those who paid in full and cancelled within 2 weeks of the payment being made?

Not sure mate haven't been following the full story. Just popped up on my timeline earlier so thought I would share on here.

This lad successfully claimed a refund on his season ticket.

I assume this is only for those who paid in full and cancelled within 2 weeks of the payment being made?

If it is I'm buggered. I payee in full in March.

Surely you need to know what you're talking about before entering this debate with the club!

We had 46k for Arsenal on the opening day of the 11/12 season, 3.300 from Arsenal.

Surely there’ll be less from both side this time?

Why would there be less from Arsenal?

Because they're so hard done by.

Guest Rob 1988

With Supporters like these Mike Ashley will be here forever. I recently subscribed to these lot around about the end of last season but after this video I’ve unsubbed.

With Supporters like these Mike Ashley will be here forever. I recently subscribed to these lot around about the end of last season but after this video I’ve unsubbed.

Without watching this video I know what it'll be about. Hive him a chance blah blah blah.

If us fans don't make a stand after what he's done this summer then we never will and we are royally fucked until Ashley decides to go.

If we assume 25k fans are the 'I will go regardless, nobody will stop me going' type, 3k for away fans. I think we're seeing a very good proportion of those who can be reasoned with cancelling.

A half empty stadium, loss of interest from fans to watch on sky, no decent players wanting to come to a club with no direction, Bruce and Charnley leading the way...things are going to unravel really quickly. Ashley will be lucky to get half of his current asking price when all is said and done.

Guest Rob 1988

Without watching this video I know what it'll be about. Hive him a chance blah blah blah.

If us fans don't make a stand after what he's done this summer then we never will and we are royally fucked until Ashley decides to go.

I was not really bothered about the stuff about Bruce he’s shit & will probably take us down, It was the stuff @20:02  about boycotting that made me  :serious:

They had the cheek to say stop pissing and moaning while doing exactly that themselves. Saying things could be worse as if we should be grateful while ignoring that things could and should be better. 'We've  just got to suck it up and get on with it'. Isn't  that what we've  done for years? How long do we pay good money  to continue to do so knowing there's no  intent to better the club? It's as if we're  fair weather fans bailing out simply because things are bad on the pitch.  Missing the point. I've  watched shite most of my life but we've  at least tried to be better in the past.

Guest covmag

A couple of new signings and you just know a few pissy knicker fans will crawl back, they won’t be able to help themselves.