Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

Hypothetically, if a takeover ever happened. Any sort of top manager would walk in and bin that entire midfield.

Hendrick is the only one there who thinks this is probably the best he’ll ever do. Shelvey, Hayden and the Longstaffs think or have thought of this club as a stepping stone in their career.

Don’t tell me that talk of Longstaff to Man Utd didn’t flatter the cunt. He’s been dogshit ever since.

Quit throwing a tantrum sissy boy.

The whole team stinks just like your terrible attitude.

Nope, there are some players in there who can call themselves Premier standard ( just about).

Lascelles

St Max

Fraser

Fernandez

Schar

Wilson

Almiron

Hendrick doesn't look PL standard at all.

Going by your argument Hendrick is prem standard because he performed well enough for multiple years in a Burnley team that has done better than us.

They're all crap for us is the point. And in any case the manager persists in starting this player every game and so the buck starts and stops with him.

The point is, there are some players in our squad who you think a proper manager could get a tune out of. I don't think any manager is going to make a midfielder out of Hendrick.

Basic Sean Dyche already did it. He's good enough to be a squad player.

Ask the manager why he's being shoe horned into the first team in every position other than the one he is okay at though. Let me know when you find out.

Which position is he actually good at?

Guest neesy111

I know what Bruce is doing there, he's not going to say he's been shit but the issue is Bruce will genuinely believe he's done well.