Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

This guy is just the new whipping boy.

For good reason, man. Nobody can hold their head high after yesterday but this bloke's performances since the West Ham goal have been exceptionally bad.

Yesterday was the worst of them so far, literally nothing just a number that plays like hes almost trying to hide from everything. Offered nothing, zero.

Said he was chronic on his first start and got pelters for it but he is isn’t he, completely and utterly chronic.

I don’t mind him starting over shelvey because at least he can be an autonomous moving body when necessary, but should he fuck be getting in over Hayden when we’re fielding a team of pasty midgets in midfield

Yeah Kaka, players can't be shit. It's always the management.  :rolleyes:

He rejected AC Milan didn't you know :laugh:

You completely missed the point. They're all crap.

Just like their manager, who is absolutely culpable for it all, because it doesn't make sense that a whole squad of players can be this inept.

I don't doubt that Bruce is responsible. But this guy has not been nowhere near around Bruce long enough to be this level of shit. Honestly, complete passenger every passing game. It's incredible he's started every game.

I don't doubt that Bruce is responsible. But this guy has not been nowhere near around Bruce long enough to be this level of shit. Honestly, complete passenger every passing game. It's incredible he's started every game.

I think all of it is just a mess. The players, the manager, the setup ... all of it. I really would marvel at any player that could be inserted into this and perform well.

I mean as you say, why is he even playing every game? Who is making that decision? Is it not the manager? Bruce is a disaster.

It's been eight weeks now. We still have not seen Wilson upfront with ASM, Almiron and Fraser off him.

ASM is now playing a position that makes him a lesser player, as is Almiron really. They're all just out there doing nothing that impressive at all.

Remember Willems first appearance? It stood out like a sore thumb, so it was addressed. I honestly believe Bruce thinks he's doing a good job, and there is nothing to address.

Quit throwing a tantrum sissy boy.

The whole team stinks just like your terrible attitude.

Nope, there are some players in there who can call themselves Premier standard ( just about).

Lascelles

St Max

Fraser

Fernandez

Schar

Wilson

Almiron

Hendrick doesn't look PL standard at all.

Nope, there are some players in there who can call themselves Premier standard ( just about).

Lascelles

St Max

Fraser

Fernandez

Schar

Wilson

Almiron

Going by your argument Hendrick is prem standard because he performed well enough for multiple years in a Burnley team that has done better than us.

They're all crap for us is the point. And in any case the manager persists in starting this player every game and so the buck starts and stops with him.

I said it at the time we signed him that he’s absolutely useless and people were all oh he was good for Burnley. He’s always been sh-eye-t.

The guy can’t pass or tackle and is classed as a PL DM 🤯. I would go as far as saying he is the worst player in the PL that gets regular game time.

What I find more baffling is Bruce starting him in every game no matter what. Says it all really.

Lascelles

St Max

Fraser

Fernandez

Schar

Wilson

Almiron

Going by your argument Hendrick is prem standard because he performed well enough for multiple years in a Burnley team that has done better than us.

They're all crap for us is the point. And in any case the manager persists in starting this player every game and so the buck starts and stops with him.

The point is, there are some players in our squad who you think a proper manager could get a tune out of. I don't think any manager is going to make a midfielder out of Hendrick.

Lascelles

St Max

Fraser

Fernandez

Schar

Wilson

Almiron

The point is, there are some players in our squad who you think a proper manager could get a tune out of. I don't think any manager is going to make a midfielder out of Hendrick.

Basic Sean Dyche already did it. He's good enough to be a squad player.

Ask the manager why he's being shoe horned into the first team in every position other than the one he is okay at though. Let me know when you find out.

He is terrible. Truly terrible, he can't even track a man.  I got loads of shit after our victory against Everton for saying how bad he was but he does nothing. 

He doesn't really win the ball, he can't pass, he doesn't try and run into offensive areas intelligently.  He just sort of runs about a bit doing fuck all.

It’s all good lads - Hendrick only played against Southampton because he started in the winning side against Everton. Now we’ve banked the L, Brewcie is free to shuffle the pack. An experienced professional like him would see his most reliable centre mid is fully fit again and we’ll see Hayden start against Chelsea.

Right?

miggy will be dropped due to him travelling back from international duty. bruce is probably sighing with relief on the inside as he has a ready made excuse for not having to make a decision as to where to play him.