Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Which previously banned poster is Ben then?

Shouldn't you know, moderator?

How on Earth should I know that? :lol:

IP check

Shares an IP range with you according to the forum's IP checker. Good attempt at misdirection, Ben :knuppel2:

Nottingham?

Dunno :lol: I'm assuming you both just share a dynamic IP range, along with 100+ other users.

Depends which vpn I’m using.

He says directly after he's not going to retire anytime soon, so it's definitely about the Newcastle job.

It's most likely just a joke.

Nah. Doesn’t seem like he’s joking. Looks dead serious when he’s said it and waits for the next question. Think he’s basically saying ”I’m old”

Rumours abounded last week that Ashley and co had met with Poch and Bruce knew it, I wrote it off as bollocks but now I believe

Friend of mine, Man City fan, starting to think pep might be on the way out. Says he wants poch in but the rumours around Manchester is that he’s agreed a deal in principal to come to us.

Rumours abounded last week that Ashley and co had met with Poch and Bruce knew it, I wrote it off as bollocks but now I believe

Can't imagine Ashley would be involved in the new owner's negotiations with a manager.

Friend of mine, Man City fan, starting to think pep might be on the way out. Says he wants poch in but the rumours around Manchester is that he’s agreed a deal in principal to come to us.

More chance of me being piped off by wor lass than Poch being here anytime soon and believe me the fucker doesn’t like to pipe off.  ;D