Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

:thup: Not sure how he's going to fit in, with Kenedy and Rondon probably being 2 of our best players, I suspect we might see him rotated with Perez?

Love the fact we have a Japanese player, especially one called Yoshi.

Even though Joselu did well last game I'd prefer Perez behind Muto until Rondon is match fit.

:thup:

I know people are thinking that we are reliant on Joselu/Rondon's target man qualities in order to progress up the pitch, but I'd counter that with the fact we spent most of last season playing Gayle up front and did okay all things considered. I'd be very keen to see how the movement of Muto & Perez could work together to create spaces for the likes of Kenedy to exploit.

This guy is going to be sensational.

Big reason why we still competed so well with 10 men.

Fantastic defensive contribution and just buzzes abou the place when we go forward.

Really good play to get us the penalty at the end too.

Can't wait for him to be in from the start with Rondon.

He won the ball so much, no?! Thought he was good!

He looked good in his Spurs cameo. Didn't do anything particularly wrong today just didn't really see much of the play in the 20 minutes he was on. He looks more physical than Perez though which I like about him.

I'm with you, he will be a good player for us I feel.

There was a moment in the second half where he was chasing a man back on the left flank and looked surprisingly slow.

Got rinsed by Hoilett (I'm hoping it was him and not Zohore or a clogger RB) if memory serves. Wouldn't expect him to be quicker tbh.