Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

yeah hard to tell but really looks like he's going to be on the shoulder a lot whereas perez plays in front all the time

could turn out fucking mint if him and rondon strike up an understanding

Those runs into the channels could transform us if he can do it to good effect. Perez tries his best, but he's not quick enough either physically or mentally.

All the attention has all been on Rondon aswell. Muto hasnt even been mentioned much in our coverage.

Which is weird considering he looked a lot better, didn't like Rondon's performance at all. Very labored and didn't do much to help the team build up attacks, as a team we were a lot better before he came on.

All the attention has all been on Rondon aswell. Muto hasnt even been mentioned much in our coverage.

Which is weird considering he looked a lot better, didn't like Rondon's performance at all. Very labored and didn't do much to help the team build up attacks, as a team we were a lot better before he came on.

Said it in the match thread, but I'm not convinced Rondon is as mobile as he's cracked up to be. Couldn't see it on his YT videos and didn't see it today.

Rondon didn’t look fit but he was actually quite good in some of the dinks around the box. The hell is mole talking about.

Loved Muto’s movement like

What does that have to do with what i said? i said he did nothing to help the midfield build attacks. Our build up play was absolutely horrid with him on the pitch.

When Joselu was on, we were getting into the final third consistently more often.

Guest Howaythetoon

Rondon looked slow as shit today, hoping that's fitness though

Looked huge as well, as did a lot of our players and I dunno if it was because of my shit Sky stream, but the game was played at a really slow pace even by first game of the season standards, both teams.

Rondon didn’t look fit but he was actually quite good in some of the dinks around the box. The hell is mole talking about.

Loved Muto’s movement like

What does that have to do with what i said? i said he did nothing to help the midfield build attacks. Our build up play was absolutely horrid with him on the pitch.

When Joselu was on, we were getting into the final third consistently more often.

I think that had more to do with Ritchie going off to be honest. It seemed to flatten us a bit.

Made some lovely runs in a short time, watching it back. They weren't just runs for the sake of it either, they were purposeful and opened up good space for others. Should've done better with that cross when on his left - a floated ball to back post to Rondon was on.

Got a good feeling about him. Think he'll add a new dimension to our sometimes weak attack, once he gets up-to-speed with his teammates.

Made some lovely runs in a short time, watching it back. They weren't just runs for the sake of it either, they were purposeful and opened up good space for others. Should've done better with that cross when on his left - a floated ball to back post to Rondon was on.

Got a good feeling about him. Think he'll add a new dimension to our sometimes weak attack, once he gets up-to-speed with his teammates.

Most of the Japanese players are well-trained for technique and tactics. They just lack the physique to make the best out of any chances created.