Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

I know nowt of this player, but I've been in Germany visiting family for a few days recently and our neighbour a Leverkusen fan and his wife a Frankfurt fan (she studied in Newcastle and lived here for a while) both said we would like him as he doesn’t stop running, is technically gifted, quick and can do a number of jobs. He was highly rated at one point apparently. They also said what has happed to NUFC lately is sad. They said at the price we got him for he will be good value for money and should have no problem fitting in.

:thup:

Don’t think we’ve signed a single bad egg under Rafa. No lazy cunts, no clubhouse cancers.

He didn’t play against Augsburg because he’s still waiting for some visa formalities to be sorted out, thats why i’m asking...

Formalities are sorted out, he didn’t play because he only had 1 training session with the rest of the squad.

He didn’t play against Augsburg because he’s still waiting for some visa formalities to be sorted out, thats why i’m asking...

Formalities are sorted out, he didn’t play because he only had 1 training session with the rest of the squad.

Not according to Matthew Raisbeck:

He has the work permit but won’t play today because he’s still sorting out the formalities of the visa.

i wonder if we've underrated this signing because few of us knew much about him and the relatively low fee?

The Times had an article today 'Six low key signings which could make a big impact' and guess who was one of those six?

i wonder if we've underrated this signing because few of us knew much about him and the relatively low fee?

The Times had an article today 'Six low key signings which could make a big impact' and guess who was one of those six?

Really liked the look of him today. Seemed to come on and take the game in his stride, a certain air of confidence.

Really liked the look of him today. Seemed to come on and take the game in his stride, a certain air of confidence.

Yep. Looked quick, good on the ball and, as you say, confident.

Yeah, don't want to get carried away, but he seems to have really good feet and some swagger.