Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

Why have we signed this guy? What about him makes Ashley think he’s worth it? Hmm.........

Potential shirt sales in Japan / exposure to new markets etc. It’s fairly straightforward.

I was kinda making that point tbh

:lol:

Anyone is an improvement over Joselu.

Guest chicken little

Weirdest abs i've ever seen

just a reminder that that mad freak carragher doesn't have a navel on account of having been born with his guts on the outside

bqKzRsT.jpg

Why have we signed this guy? What about him makes Ashley think he’s worth it? Hmm.........

Potential shirt sales in Japan / exposure to new markets etc. It’s fairly straightforward.

My guess is the signings we've made so far don't want mental wages and the ones we're unable to get want the going rate. I'm not convinced it's all down to fees, still think Ashley is hung up on what happened with Allardyce.

I can't think that far back. The brain damage over the years and through the managers has been too traumatic. What happened with Allardyce again?

Alan Smith, Geremi, Barton, Rosenthal. The list goes on

My guess is the signings we've made so far don't want mental wages and the ones we're unable to get want the going rate. I'm not convinced it's all down to fees, still think Ashley is hung up on what happened with Allardyce.

I can't think that far back. The brain damage over the years and through the managers has been too traumatic. What happened with Allardyce again?

The ridiculous thing is it's an impossible thing to avoid in football. All Ashley has done is spend 10 years doing the exact same thing only with younger players. We're always saddled with shit players to get rid of, every club is really.

The ridiculous thing is it's an impossible thing to avoid in football. All Ashley has done is spend 10 years doing the exact same thing only with younger players. We're always saddled with s*** players to get rid of, every club is really.

True, I just think Allardyce saddled us with a lot of it early on in Ashley's reign of terror and that set the scene where he then looked for value in every deal and not the fact you have to pay for quality players and may or may not see a healthy return on all of them but that's supplemented by other income streams.

The ridiculous thing is it's an impossible thing to avoid in football. All Ashley has done is spend 10 years doing the exact same thing only with younger players. We're always saddled with s*** players to get rid of, every club is really.

True, I just think Allardyce saddled us with a lot of it early on in Ashley's reign of terror and that set the scene where he then looked for value in every deal and not the fact you have to pay for quality players and may or may not see a healthy return on all of them but that's supplemented by other income streams.

Yeah absolutely. Some of those deals were fucking horrible tbph but as ever Ashley's reaction wasn't proportionate nor sensible.

Pretty sure that's the cheapest MFI kitchen cabinet set you can get.

I bet Charnley fitted it himself as well

Judging by the alignment on several of the handles it's not a bad shout.

Guest Howaythetoon

I know nowt of this player, but I've been in Germany visiting family for a few days recently and our neighbour a Leverkusen fan and his wife a Frankfurt fan (she studied in Newcastle and lived here for a while) both said we would like him as he doesn’t stop running, is technically gifted, quick and can do a number of jobs. He was highly rated at one point apparently. They also said what has happed to NUFC lately is sad. They said at the price we got him for he will be good value for money and should have no problem fitting in.