Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

Good signing. Maybe Rafa wants to stop whining and start being a bit positive. #absolutecuntsontwitterandfacebook.

Are you being serious?

[emoji38] I think the hashtag solves that mystery.

I didn't know which way he was going. I haven't seen any cunts on Twitter and Facebook, everyone seems to be united in their hatred of Ashley  :dowie:

Why have we signed this guy? What about him makes Ashley think he’s worth it? Hmm.........

Potential shirt sales in Japan / exposure to new markets etc. It’s fairly straightforward.

Why have we signed this guy? What about him makes Ashley think he’s worth it? Hmm.........

Potential shirt sales in Japan / exposure to new markets etc. It’s fairly straightforward.

I was kinda making that point tbh

My guess is the signings we've made so far don't want mental wages and the ones we're unable to get want the going rate. I'm not convinced it's all down to fees, still think Ashley is hung up on what happened with Allardyce.

My guess is the signings we've made so far don't want mental wages and the ones we're unable to get want the going rate. I'm not convinced it's all down to fees, still think Ashley is hung up on what happened with Allardyce.

I can't think that far back. The brain damage over the years and through the managers has been too traumatic. What happened with Allardyce again?

Oldtype already poured cold water on this theory re: Ki. I imagine it’s much the same for Muto and Japan.