Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

He will be a fan favourite but not particularly prolific in front of goal. Similar to Perez.

Perez gets abused in the ground by all the old cunts who think they know best like.

And a few on this forum iirc.

He will be a fan favourite but not particularly prolific in front of goal. Similar to Perez.

Perez gets abused in the ground by all the old cunts who think they know best like.

I predict Muto will become a fan favourite and detested by a good few as well. Being Japanese might be a factor in both.

I predict Muto will become a fan favourite and detested by a good few as well. Being Japanese might be a factor in both.

Aye, can't wait to hear stories about the Brexit Brigade calling him racial slurs at the game when he doesn't dribble past 6 Tottenham players and English it in the Gallowgate net on the opening day.

So he should. Barring a good 5 games at the end of the season, he’s been woeful for 2 years.

So he should he's shite and unbelievably lightweight not good enough at all

Alreet George Gormby, give us a rendition of “When I’m licking windows” please.

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: 'Should I say "I can't see any weaknesses in his game"? No, that's mad, he's average at best, I'll go with "I don't see any problem with him"

So he should. Barring a good 5 games at the end of the season, he’s been woeful for 2 years.

Say hi to the rest of the miserable old wankers in the East Stand for me lads.

Lies.

Say hi to the rest of the miserable old wankers in the East Stand for me lads.

What about the miserable young wankers?

Guest firetotheworks

There's some truth in GD's gammon fueled outrage like. Perez definitely needs competition for that #10 spot at least.