Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

He'll get a discretionary permit, takes a bit of time but he's an international (albeit his lack of game time and the fact japan don't rank that high will count against him) but he is coming from one of the top leagues which is one of the other requirements.

Sounds like he might not get a work permit. Only us  :lol:

Eh? Maybe not a guaranteed one, but I’d be amazed if he was rejected altogether.

Coming from a tier one league in Europe, significant transfer fee and will be on good wages.

Eh? Maybe not a guaranteed one, but I’d be amazed if he was rejected altogether.

Coming from a tier one league in Europe, significant transfer fee and will be on good wages.

Due to Japan's FIFA ranking he needs to have played in 75% of their games in the last two years for it to be straightforward.

Not sure if he has.

Due to Japan's FIFA ranking he needs to have played in 75% of their games in the last two years for it to be straightforward.

Not sure if he has.

He has not.

Not sure if he has.

He hasn’t, but for the reasons I mentioned it should still go through discretionary or on appeal.

There’s lots of precedent there, even Kenedy when he originally joined Chelsea. Poorer league, lower fee and probably lower wages.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/8/2/9085083/kenedy-chelsea-work-permit

Decent article on Kenedy's signing there, got a couple of tables in it showing how they break down the "points" in the first and second review stage for a work permit.

He'll possibly qualify based on the first stage, but if not he should definitely get through on the second (as the points are added together and you only need 4).

Stage 1

Screen_Shot_2015-08-01_at_15.55.49.0.png

Stage 2

Screen_Shot_2015-08-01_at_15.56.01.0.png

:fishing:

maybe a blessing.

Miserable cunt.

Fucking convinced he only posts for the :fishing: then sits back like :cumsplatteredovereverything:

You reckon? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Laughed at that as well when I saw it on Twitter. :lol: I was just surprised it wasn't Joey.