Twitter nonsense

Thespence

@EmaGiulianelli  7m7 minutes ago

Mitrovic is training with Anderlecht: he refused to go to Newcastle today because he wants to play in Champions League 

(Het Laatste Nieuws is a Dutch language newspaper based in Brussels, Belgium)

Knockbacks are catnip to Ashley et al, we can drag it right out through the window and use it as an excuse for not signing anyone. #guesswhowinsagain

@EmaGiulianelli  7m7 minutes ago

Mitrovic is training with Anderlecht: he refused to go to Newcastle today because he wants to play in Champions League 

(Het Laatste Nieuws is a Dutch language newspaper based in Brussels, Belgium)

Knockbacks are catnip to Ashley et al, we can drag it right out through the window and use it as an excuse for not signing anyone. #guesswhowinsagain

Yep exactly, the exact same thing happened with Lacazette and Remy last summer.

This Mitrovic is really full of it isn't he. 20 year old scores a few in the Belgian league and starts acting like he's a boss.

Fuck him and his whole crew. Looking forward to his career going down in flames, and never seeing that dumb celebration again.

Idiot.

Guest Roger Kint

This Mitrovic is really full of it isn't he. 20 year old scores a few in the Belgian league and starts acting like he's a boss.

Fuck him and his whole crew. Looking forward to his career going down in flames, and never seeing that dumb celebration again.

Idiot.

Alright calm down 2Kak :lol:

f*** him and his whole crew. Looking forward to his career going down in flames, and never seeing that dumb celebration again.

Idiot.

His celebration is stupid!

f*** him and his whole crew. Looking forward to his career going down in flames, and never seeing that dumb celebration again.

Idiot.

Aye because he hasn't got interest from CL clubs and should accept every scrap that comes his way.

Idiot.

I actually respect him for wanting to move to a Champions League club rather than get paid loads in England by a midtable team

Idiot.

I actually respect him for wanting to move to a Champions League club rather than get paid loads in England by a midtable team

I very much doubt we'd pay him more than Roma.

Bet if he does sign for a Champions League club he signs for their bench. Furthermore he will be whinging about it by the time the season ends.

He's just a s*** Lukaku mate. A s*** Lukaku.

f*** all these scumbags man. All of them.

Bet if he does sign for a Champions League club he signs for their bench. Furthermore he will be whinging about it by the time the season ends.

He's just a s*** Lukaku mate. A s*** Lukaku.

f*** all these scumbags man. All of them.

You need to seek help KaKa, no offence

I had one of the Brazilian lads from the project last year visit the stadium today, posted a tweet to say he was there and signed for the U21s as he got mistaken as a player by a huge tour group (he loved it practising his English) and already fans are retweeting it. People seem to feed off being the first with information, you'd definitely get Ryder with it!

So the club mistook him for a player and signed him up to the under 21s?! We're an absolute mess.

I'm sure he'd love to sign for Newcastle but sadly he isn't good enough. Still to those Dutch lads today on the tour he was a new player haha!

So the club mistook him for a player and signed him up to the under 21s?! We're an absolute mess.

I'm sure he'd love to sign for Newcastle but sadly he isn't good enough. Still to those Dutch lads today on the tour he was a new player haha!

Aye, I saw your tweets Craig and the interview.  Aside from the 'tongue in cheek' nature of it, it's easy to fool a lot of our fans due to their mentality with their belief that after 8 years, Ashley will invest all of a sudden.

We're knackered as a fanbase.

Idiot.

His celebration is stupid!

It is but I hope they add it to the list of celebrations in 'FIFA 16'.