Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

I’m 4th, 5 points behind first in work’s monthly league. £300 for the winner. Using Free Hit to bring in Bravo for Ederson, Firmino for Abraham, Grealish for Alli and Webster for Tomori.

12 points clear with two Liverpool games to go this month. Everyone in the top 5 has TAA & VVD (I’ve got him as captain). Most of the others have one of Mane or Salah ©. Think I’m going to be pipped. Could do with a boring 1-0 today, Milner penalty or something.

Those green arrows of Christmas were long ago.

Took out Pope for Ryan at the weekend and chose Maupay over Calvert-Lewin..... those decision cost me around 30pts :lol:

Captain Vardy missed that penalty, Alli was also removed for Salah. Can't catch a break right now!

Took out Pope for Ryan at the weekend and chose Maupay over Calvert-Lewin..... those decision cost me around 30pts :lol:

Captain Vardy missed that penalty, Alli was also removed for Salah. Can't catch a break right now!

Yeah, took Alli and Son out this week :lol:. I mean, my team has been shite, but it would help if I didn’t keep wasting points on the bench.

Mane was triple captain :thup:

Man, that's cruel regarding the Mane triple captain. Fair few will have suffered that.

Didn't look too terrible an injury though, and so could be back against West Ham and could certainly tear things up in that game.

That sums up my last few game weeks  :lol: more points on my bench than first team

I’m 4th, 5 points behind first in work’s monthly league. £300 for the winner. Using Free Hit to bring in Bravo for Ederson, Firmino for Abraham, Grealish for Alli and Webster for Tomori.

12 points clear with two Liverpool games to go this month. Everyone in the top 5 has TAA & VVD (I’ve got him as captain). Most of the others have one of Mane or Salah ©. Think I’m going to be pipped. Could do with a boring 1-0 today, Milner penalty or something.

Being pipped at the post.

Was all set to be safe this week, hold onto Mane and bring in Lascelles for Soyuncu.

Then decided to be more aggressive and use one FT on Martial for Mane, with concerns that Klopp is in no rush to bring him back in.

Salah ©

Was all set to be safe this week, hold onto Mane and bring in Lascelles for Soyuncu.

Then decided to be more aggressive and use one FT on Martial for Mane, with concerns that Klopp is in no rush to bring him back in.

Salah ©

Maupay, Lundstram and Kelly all benched :lol: :lol:

Yep, thought Lundstram was for the season but I think his time is up :(

All of a sudden, I've got quite a few fires to put out (Maupay, Lundstram, Kelly, Ryan, Grealish, Soyuncu) so the temptation to wildcard early is strong. Must. Resist.